Propstore auction this week

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
With all the talk of crazy auction prices at Hakes recently, it was refreshing to see lots of reasonable-ish prices at the recent prop store auction:

https://ukm.propstoreauction.com/m/view-auctions/catalog/id/221/?page=1&fbclid=IwAR3vePyauy-_bghQDkREVjyhctHzXERUa2xAf5ECGKcX2u5G7JqMHy9BmFQ

Is the Star Wars craze finally dying down? I especially thought some of the Fett items might have gone for more with all the Mandalorian hype.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Yes, some bargains in there which makes a refreshing change :) But there were also some premiums paid, good to see the more obscure and ephemeral type stuff still being sought after - the Helix pencil pot and Letraset promo notebook were the stars of the show IMO.

Vernon

Jedi Knight
Just had a look...some really nice bits and pieces sold. And as mentioned..a few items sold for relatively realistic prices!!
Any idea who's collection it was?

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
some good vintage items / modern, might have been tempted on the unsold bend ems lot £80 , £6 each ish + fees , do love bend ems but I am funny like that, easily pleased, i know people bash them but I have always thought they have a certain charm think its the packaging that does it for me :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom