It’s been a while!

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Hello everyone
Snaggle here!
As title suggests, it's been a long time since I've posted on here.
I was one of the original members back in 2006. I've long since drifted away from collecting. Kids, work and other interests have substituted the collecting bug for me.
I've bought and sold on here over the years, and hopefully members can still vouch for my honesty on both counts.
I'm posting because I've unearthed my last pieces of my collection which have been boxed away for the last 4 years or so.
I've got mostly ROTJ Mocs Palitoy and Kenner - one ESB moc, a re-sealed Greedo SW 20bk and a graded loose FX-7.
I would like to offer the collection to members on here before they go on eBay. And I would prefer to sell as a collection as opposed to individually.
A portion of the Jedi cards were bought directly from Dorothy from the famous Frank Beech shop in Holywell, which is near my home town.
I've looked for how to post pictures, but I can't find out how, sorry. Photobucket seems to have disappeared?
Apologies if this is in the wrong section, any help/advise would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards
David.

lejackal

Grand Master
Hi David,

Sorry to hear your selling the last of your collection but life often takes over.

You can now add up to 10 photos per post direct on the forum by clicking attachments.

9C6DB0CC-04ED-49C4-B3ED-29530551A90D.jpeg

Good luck with the sales!

Carl

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi David welcome back to the forum, sorry to read that you are selling the last items from your collection. I wish you good luck with the sale on the forum :wink:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yes always good to see an old member return! Look forward to seeing the sales

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Thanks for the warm welcome back chaps 8)
I'll have the sales up this week.
I meant to get them up sooner, work got in the way :|
Many thanks
SNAGGLE

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom