The Retro Collection Continues...

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Saw this on Yakface earlier. Rumour has it that The Retro Collection isn't dead. If this is true, it seems like Hasblow have missed the trick even more so than the first Star Wars wave. Absolutely no new characters/figures that we never got back in the day, just reproductions of orignal figures.

TESB_retrocollection-818x1024.jpg

https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2020...pire-strikes-back-retro-collection-breakdown/

jayums

Jedi Master
had a feeling they might move on to ESB for this wave. Not sure how well a few of those (like Lando) will do given you can buy vintage for not much more. Quite like the ideas of Yoda though as the price he fetches now for vintage is too high for me, I'd settle for a tenner retro version for display purposes.

grinchy

Sith Lord
I like the retro line, I thought they would release the next six figures next, shame, but i'll pick these new ones up, rumour is there's another board game coming with a new figure, don't know where I heard that though

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Only got Leia and Han from the first wave. After Chewie and Luke still.
Will probably get a few of the second wave now...much to the missus' delight :)

jayums

Jedi Master
theforceuk said:
I reckon these will be worth loads one day. :lol:

Maybe not, but they are a heck of a lot cheaper than vintage, that's for sure. Collecting stuff you like for fun is cool 8)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
jayums said:
theforceuk said:
I reckon these will be worth loads one day. :lol:

Maybe not, but they are a heck of a lot cheaper than vintage, that's for sure. Collecting stuff you like for fun is cool 8)

Yeah definitely, I wasn't being sarcastic more nostalgic, as that's what everyone wishes they had done back in the day.

I think these are great, personally not for me although I would love to collect them, I just don't have the space to display them.

I actually think these will go up in value as well, demand has outstripped supply on them.

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Did these release in the U.K. as yet ?

Just curious as to quality v vintage. The first batch was ok, although not quite vintage standard. The card backs sucked too.

lejackal

Grand Master
Leemcl said:
Did these release in the U.K. as yet ?

Just curious as to quality v vintage. The first batch was ok, although not quite vintage standard. The card backs sucked too.

I think the first batch of these are due this month, star action figures have a second batch coming in July currently available for pre order

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
tobedesu said:
Only got Leia and Han from the first wave. After Chewie and Luke still.
Will probably get a few of the second wave now...much to the missus' delight :)

I saw the chewie and luke in my local Asda last week 😎👌

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom