Palitoy Death Star contents

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where to find a list or photograph of all the paperwork that came with the Palitoy Death Star. I know of the instruction leaflet and the special catalogue, but was there anything else included?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The only paperwork which came with the Palitoy Death Star was the instruction leaflet (which they all had), and the Palitoy catalogue booklet, which only came with some of them. My own childhood one did not come with a booklet, but many people seem to think (wrongly) that they all did. So technically, if you have all the cardboard and plastic parts which make up the actual Death Star itself, the mirrored stickers for the bottom of the central column, the display stands, the thick plastic bag all the parts came in, and the instruction leaflet, the set is technically complete. Adding a catalogue booklet is optional, but very nice if you can get one :).

Thanks.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Capetown

Hi Emiel,

Whilst digging out my Palitoy Death Star photos to try to assist with Ian's (Palifan's) canopy query, I discovered to my horror that my answer above to you regarding what came with a Palitoy Death Star was incomplete! Hopefully you have already discovered this for yourself, but there were in fact two plastic bags included with the Palitoy Death Star, not just one. There was the big one that all the cardboard parts came in, but there was also a second smaller bag which contained all the plastic parts. Please see photographs of my ones below in case you don't already have one and need a reference for what you (presumably) would like to track down:

Palitoy Death Star Bags - 01.jpg

Palitoy Death Star Bags - 02.jpg

Please accept my sincere apologies for my previous omission regarding the second plastic bag, but I hope correcting that now is still better late than never.

Jeremy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom