Rebel Commander Rifle v Survival kit version

olisuds

Sith Lord
I wasn't aware that the survival kit Rebel Commander rifle was unique and different to the one that came with the actual figure. It is apparently very flexible whereas the version that comes with the figure is much harder.

I've just had a figure rejected but AFA due to this. I don't know enough about weapons variations to dispute it.

Can anyone confirm that the figure only comes with the hard version and not the flexible one.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
AFA reject anything these days and then grade stuff they shouldn't. Completely incompetent company.

I have no idea about the rifle. :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry, I cannot confirm that the carded figure never came with the very flexible version of the rifle (although it does seem clear that at least the vast majority of carded ones came with one of the harder versions of the rfile), but I can confirm that the flexible rifle definitely came with at least some of the survival packs. TIG doesn't have much to say on the subject, but the V6 version does have this written about it here https://www.imperialgunnery.com/rifles

"Hoth Rebel Rifle Original Variant 6
Black, Rubbery, Survival Kit offer release.
There is another version of this rifle made from a more Solid plastic."

So although they do not state outright that the flexible version only came with the survival kit, it is implied.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I did not know that, I hope afa is wrong :shock: I have to check the ones I have found in childhood collections :) I don't think the Survival kit was sold in denmark as far as I know :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom