Lumat Hood Question

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I have a question regarding the vintage Lumat figure's hood. Lumat is one of many figures which, depending on the variant, can be prone to its torso yellowing. However, does anyone know if its hood can also discolour? I have just updated the Lumat TOTW thread with two additional variants (https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=37044&p=525652#p525652), and all three of mine have hoods of a different shade of grey, as shown below. Naturally I'm hoping these are true variants, but does anyone know if the hoods can discolour over time? They're made of a very different sort of plastic to both the limbs and torsos of the figures, but that doesn't guarantee they can't discolour.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Bow & Arrah 02.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
I have a question regarding the vintage Lumat figure's hood. Lumat is one of many figures which, depending on the variant, can be prone to its torso yellowing. However, does anyone know if its hood can also discolour? I have just updated the Lumat TOTW thread with two additional variants (https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=37044&p=525652#p525652), and all three of mine have hoods of a different shade of grey, as shown below. Naturally I'm hoping these are true variants, but does anyone know if the hoods can discolour over time? They're made of a very different sort of plastic to both the limbs and torsos of the figures, but that doesn't guarantee they can't discolour.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Bow & Arrah 02.jpg

Hard to tell, but I keep mine as variants, mine also has different coulours.

You can also find the hood with different numbers inside them and some also have deep circles and circles that goes more out than deep inside the hood. I have the no. 2,3 and 4 in the hood, I have never seen other no. I have 3 different colours between the 7 that I have.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Bow & Arrah 02.jpg

Hard to tell, but I keep mine as variants, mine also has different coulours.

You can also find the hood with different numbers inside them and some also have deep circles and circles that goes more out than deep inside the hood. I have the no. 2,3 and 4 in the hood, I have never seen other no. I have 3 different colours between the 7 that I have.

Thanks for the info, Lars :-D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom