German 'ebay-kleinanzeigen' website?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I found some MOCs for sale on eBay from this German website:

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/stars-wars-r5-d4-rotj-moc-mip/1340443979-234-7788

It has an eBay logo, but if I put the item numbers in to ebay.com, nothing shows up. Does anybody know what this website is, and how to bid/buy on it?

lejackal

Grand Master
It looks like a local marketplace place version of eBay, pretty much an eBay branded Gumtree for Germany

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
@Plastikheld might be able to help?
Yes, this is exactly like a marketplace version of ebay. So no auctions but all buy-it-now - but you need to get in touch with the seller before buying. Like selling/buying on facebook.
I bought some stuff on ebay Kleinanzeigen, but not for the collection. Might be good for furnitures or kids stuff. It does not have the best reputation, cause there are lot of scammers and idiots on there (sure, not all of them). So theres no buyers protection from ebay or Paypal. Won't buy there any high priced collection items (but most of the items also show up on regular ebay as well).
If you're interested I can get in touch with the seller to figure out some details.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom