Hello all. It's been a while

x-pack

Grand Master
:D Hi chaps. After spending far too long scrolling through the depressing wilderness of Facebook groups I've logged back into the forum very pleased to see it's alive and well. Really must spend more time on here. Hope everyone is ok. Looking forward to reading through some actual threads for a change 😁

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome back mate, I think it must have been more than 1 year since I last saw you on the forum. But great to see that you are back :wink:

x-pack

Grand Master
Cazza said:
Hello matey- welcome back! This is THE place to be 8)

It is. This is the place that made Star Wars collecting a social thing for me. Already enjoying reading through the posts.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
x-pack said:
:D Hi chaps. After spending far too long scrolling through the depressing wilderness of Facebook groups I've logged back into the forum very pleased to see it's alive and well. Really must spend more time on here. Hope everyone is ok. Looking forward to reading through some actual threads for a change 😁

How is it going with the collection at the attic ? :D

x-pack

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
Welcome back mate, I think it must have been more than 1 year since I last saw you on the forum. But great to see that you are back :wink:

It's been ages. Tired of the anonymity and black hole of information that is Facebook.

x-pack

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
x-pack said:

I brought it all down. It's all been cleaned and set up in my box room. How do people post photos on here now? I'll have to post some up in the collections thread

Pomse2001

Grand Master
x-pack said:
Pomse2001 said:

It's been ages. Tired of the anonymity and black hole of information that is Facebook.

Thanks for the warning about facebook, I have not been there yet :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
x-pack said:
Pomse2001 said:
x-pack said:

I brought it all down. It's all been cleaned and set up in my box room. How do people post photos on here now? I'll have to post some up in the collections thread

When you start a post hit Attachments at the bottom and there you can add 10 pictures in each post :wink:

Cool that you got it all down from the attic, I can't wait to see pictures :wink:

x-pack

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
x-pack said:
Pomse2001 said:

Really?! :eek: Do you not have an account? If not don't bother. It's mainly squabbling, cat pictures and Corona Virus :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
x-pack said:
Pomse2001 said:
x-pack said:

Really?! :eek: Do you not have an account? If not don't bother. It's mainly squabbling, cat pictures and Corona Virus :lol:

No I do not have an account yet on facebook but many people say I should join because it is the place where star wars is. But I use my time on the forum when I have time for it :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
let me know if you still have problems with pictures :wink:

I will. Thanks for the help. I gather pictures can be uploaded from a phone? Last time I was using a laptop

Pomse2001

Grand Master
x-pack said:
Pomse2001 said:

I will. Thanks for the help. I gather pictures can be uploaded from a phone? Last time I was using a laptop

I have no idea if you can use a phone, I only use a pc :lol: But I am sure another forum member can help you with that or edd can help :wink:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
x-pack said:
Pomse2001 said:

Pictures upload from a phone or a pad fine.
Just select from your library.
Looking forward to seeing you collection.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Finally come down from your loft Barry?! Were you self isolating? You timed it all wrong mate.

Good to see you back on the forum. I dare say a few more will be back on here in the next few weeks...

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
x-pack said:

Barry- the myth, the legend 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom