Generation Skywalker

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
Clawrence
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: Generation Skywalker

Post by Clawrence »

You too pal, have a good one :D
Stuart Skinner
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Stuart Skinner »

Mini99 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:27 pm
Stuart Skinner wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:58 am
********** NEW SHOW LIVE **********

Facebook.jpg

THE MODERN WAY : EPISODE VII

Hover Pram. That's the word of the month on 'The Modern Way'. Stuart, Craig, Mark and Dan are joined by founding Generation Skywalker member Grant Criddle as we welcome him back to hosting duties.

It's a Mandalorian and The Phantom Menace feast this month as the team delve into the latest update on the Haslab razor Crest, The Mandalorian Retro Collection line and many other announcements, majority of which surround the Mando.

The team then take a trip down memory lane as they celebrate The Phantom Menace trailer which was released 22 years ago this month, before reminiscing about the hype on the build up to the film as they talk early Episode One toy memories as well as delving into the Midnight Madness event.

All this plus the usual smatterings of toy indulgence.

Enjoy the Show.

We Are Generation Skywalker!

https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-bspf5-f23c79
Brilliant episode guys.
Great to hear Grant back on the airwaves again.
He came up with a very good point about what we class as “modern”.
This term is too all encompassing now, what with all the new VT and black series figures.
It would make sense that the POTF2 range. possibly including figures from the prequels were in a new sub class, possibly called “classic”.
The problem is that I suspect that there won’t be enough people to care...🤔😔 especially amongst the “big names” of the hobby.

Keep up the great work...although if you could slow down a bit and allow me to catch up I would appreciate it...🤣
Happy new year to you all.
It's great having him back and working together on this hobby we all love. I've truly missed @Grant_C and a real pleasure to be 'Star Warssing' with him again. He's always got great ideas, so really looking forward to seeing what we produce in 2021.

Totally agree with his comments too, kind of needs some defining for sure.
Stuart Skinner
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Stuart Skinner »

******** NEW SHOW LIVE *********
Facebook.jpg
Facebook.jpg (49.36 KiB) Viewed 56 times
THE MODERN WAY : EPISODE IX

It's the final show of 2020 and what better way to end the year than to review the highlights in the modern world.

Stuart, Craig, Grant and Daniel take us through the 2020 releases for The Black Series, The Vintage Collection, Hot Toys, Lego and some miscellaneous toys, highlighting their favourite releases and also the bad.

Join us to close out this dreadful year and welcome in a new one full of hope (and toys!!!)

Enjoy the show.

We Are Generation Skywalker!

https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-suuwj-f658f9
TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post by TheJabbaWookie »

Some great Christmas content put out there guys. Certainly kept me busy over the festive period. Loved the holiday special and sat down and sunk a few ales whilst listening to the Star Wars beers special. Echo others on here when saying it was nice to here Grant back on the airwaves. Looking forward to listening to the Zia Rezvi interview.