Strange PBP Luke Bespin

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have this PBP luke bespin, His left leg looks ****ed up.

Have any of you seen this before ?

I would call it a production error, what would you guys call it ? :lol:

P1190511.JPG

P1190512.JPG

P1190513.JPG

P1190514.JPG

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I agree it looks like a production error. The leg looks like it has a deformed internal peg where the plastic has not formed correctly in the mould, causing the left hip to drop slightly as the plastic has 'slumped'. It didn't prevent the figure being assembled, but does create the large gap at the top of the rear of his left leg.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
I agree it looks like a production error. The leg looks like it has a deformed internal peg where the plastic has not formed correctly in the mould, causing the left hip to drop slightly as the plastic has 'slumped'. It didn't prevent the figure being assembled, but does create the large gap at the top of the rear of his left leg.

Thanks mate for your opinion, I agree the peg must not have formed correctly or maybe the hole in the hip for the peg is not formed correctly :?

Mulbin

Padawan
As I'm currently learning from my own Poch PBP research this week!... some Poch figures combined parts from different sources and different sculpts. Looks like the boot is a slightly different colour too. I wonder if it's just because it's the wrong leg sculpt for the rest of the figure so it doesn't fit very well?

I'm currently researching a vader that leans to one side as one leg is shorter (from an alternate sculpt to the other leg).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom