Palitoy Boba Fett poster

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Thought I would share this poster I've recently created for the Palitoy Collector group as I know some of you are not on Facebook.

Finding myself with a bit more time on my hands than usual is no bad thing it seems as I've managed to get to work on some projects I have wanted to create for some time.

I'm pretty certain the original illustration of the Boba Fett action figure was created in black and white so no colour version was ever seen...until now :) As always, I love to create stuff with a vintage feel, so it looks like it would have been around back in the day. I hope you will agree with me that you can almost see these up in toy shops and department stores in the 80's :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 17.22.19.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 17.22.19.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 1,271

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great poster mark and at least something good has come out of the worlds recent situation :D

Nice to hear you on the Generation Skywalker podcast and I was slightly concerned that having a new podcast with some of the Vintage Rebellion team might split the audience slightly but i can hear that's it's a different angle on this new podcast and having even more SW to listen to is always a good thing so all the best for the future with it.

Ian

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Thanks chaps :)

Ian, GenSky will be a much broader look at Star Wars rather than just focus on vintage, which will still be covered, but won't be the mainstay. I reckon a five-a-side football match with the TVR lads will be on the cards at some point though ;)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
That's gorgeous Mark. Is the poster to use on the Facebook group or do you have plans to print any out?

I've done a limited print run of 400 - professionally litho printed, they are available on the Palitoy group but if you want one I am more than happy to offer them to anyone here on the forum. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

I've just taken delivery of the print and the quality is simply outstanding.

Attachments

• DSCN7098.JPG
    DSCN7098.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 1,117

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I should also mention they come with a FREE sticker!

And £2 from every sale goes to Jez Allinsons RUNNING STORMTROOPER charity.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 11.26.15.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 11.26.15.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,113

Jez

Sith Lord
These are outstanding. Ooze Vintage and epitomise collecting for me: It's pure vintage but also represents the Star Wars collecting community and it's charitable side. Bravo SublevelStudios Poster ordered! I'm really looking forward to getting my rolled one. Thank you my friend :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
Jez said:
These are outstanding. Ooze Vintage and epitomise collecting for me: It's pure vintage but also represents the Star Wars collecting community and it's charitable side. Bravo @SublevelStudios Poster ordered! I'm really looking forward to getting my rolled one. Thank you my friend :D

I second that and couldn't pass up on one either, my son wants it in his room as well which is all good by me :D

Ian

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Just to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who's bought one of these posters so far, and you guys that have bought from the forum. The response to them has been incredible and it's so cool to get some positive feedback during such a negative time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom