Next Vectis Auction?

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
It was supposed to be at the end of this month, but all the auctions have been put back. Best guess if they do online only is the end of May if the April ones go well.
vectis.PNG

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I had a look at their April auctions the other day, couldn't find any Star Wars stuff. Hopefully something in May like said above.

olisuds

Sith Lord
I read somewhere that the next toy and sci fi Vectis Auction has been put back till 26th May.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Thought with the economy in the state it's in I'd get a bargain or two. Seemed to be the complete opposite.

The prices things were achieving :eek:

olisuds

Sith Lord
Bloody hell. Crazy prices. I won 3 lots but paid a bout 20% more than I'd hoped on all of them. Lost 2 lots that just went too high for me.

Since when did 45b start going above £1000!!

spoons

Grand Master
People have got money burning holes in their pockets from a lack of toy shows.

I'm outbid on all mine but dont know about the diecast ESB falcon. Anyone know what that went for - Vectis tells me I'm winning but it was one of the earlier lots so finished long ago.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Whoever bought the beater lot of figs with the ewoks needs there head read worth £40 at best sold for £145 with fees unreal.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I thought £1700 for the 45C Luke X-Wing was absolutely crazy, admittedly I haven't seen one for sale recently but to me that is a sub £500 MOC, there are plenty out there. There must have been two people desperate for it. That was the only thing I was after, but sounds like nearly everything went for 'more money than sense' prices.

lejackal

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
I thought £1700 for the 45C Luke X-Wing was absolutely crazy, admittedly I haven't seen one for sale recently but to me that is a sub £500 MOC, there are plenty out there. There must have been two people desperate for it. That was the only thing I was after, but sounds like nearly everything went for 'more money than sense' prices.

Bloody hell, in my head that's £3-400 😳

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah some mental prices, the MOTU stuff whent for silly money as well. Lazer Poer He-Man and Skeletor £1000 with fees!

Palifan

Sith Lord
All of those Die cast opened packets went for a really high amount I thought. Some of them would near equal the sealed examples once you add the price of getting the loose vehicles.

Ian

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
spoons said:

I'm outbid on all mine but dont know about the diecast ESB falcon. Anyone know what that went for - Vectis tells me I'm winning but it was one of the earlier lots so finished long ago.

You'd think the current lockdown and economic situation would have the sellers worrying about their items going cheaply but the reverse was true today.
I don't think I've ever been so amazed at the prices of some of the items particularly the carded figs.
I'm kinda glad i don't collect them anymore.
I'm currently chasing less popular items lol and ended up with a couple of the cool cookie jars to add to my Leia and Jabba and sorry to say Spoons i couldn't resist the ESB Falcon.
I had no idea you were after it, must be the only diecast you don't have then?
I got it for 320 but obviously stick 70quid on top with fees.
Its not going anywhere mate and if you haven't got one by then it could be yours in future.
I just love the transitional ESB stuff.

Regards
Paul

spoons

Grand Master
Pulsar said:
spoons said:

You'd think the current lockdown and economic situation would have the sellers worrying about their items going cheaply but the reverse was true today.
I don't think I've ever been so amazed at the prices of some of the items particularly the carded figs.
I'm kinda glad i don't collect them anymore.
I'm currently chasing less popular items lol and ended up with a couple of the cool cookie jars to add to my Leia and Jabba and sorry to say Spoons i couldn't resist the ESB Falcon.
I had no idea you were after it, must be the only diecast you don't have then?
I got it for 320 but obviously stick 70quid on top with fees.
Its not going anywhere mate and if you haven't got one by then it could be yours in future.
I just love the transitional ESB stuff.

Regards
Paul

Glad it went to a good home Paul, my highest bid was £270 so at least another person between you and me. With fees and postage I didn't fancy going higher than that.

Thought the die cast prices wereall over the place. The Palitoy Y Wing was about spot on at around £400 with fees, but the snowspeeders and particualrly the cloud car seemed high - the slave 1 was only £100 + fees, was the bubble cracked?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom