Final frontier shop

AP’LEK

Youngling
Can anyone tell me if the final frontier online shop is a good place to purchase for my collection , feedback would be very helpful thankyou

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Which one do you mean, have you got a link? If it's the one based in the south west then I can highly recommend.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Not someone I am familiar with but it rings a bell, maybe a dealer at one of the fairs. His website is currently offline though so maybe worth contacting him through FB. Let us know, would be good to have some reliable places to buy from as he looks like he has a good range of variety. 8)

lejackal

Grand Master
If you mean this one then although I haven't purchased yet they were recommended to me by someone I trust.

http://www.finalfrontiertoys.com/

maxf

Jedi Master
Frank Bray owns Final Frontier Toys in the US - not cheap but certainly trustworthy and legit. I've bought from him a few times over the last 20 years or so. It used to be him, The Earth, Brians Toys and Cloudcity for all of your vintage needs - ahhhh, the good old days.

spoons

Grand Master
Bought a couple of things from Frank over the years, and he and his team are helpful and trustworthy.

A good place to buy and he regualrly has holiday season sales

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I bought from them years and years ago and had no problems. That was prob 10-15yrs ago though.

Bought off him 7 years ago , excellent not a problem , reputable and trustworthy, back then items was affordable today I consider it very expensive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom