Lockdown finds you forgot you had

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm sure that during lockdown a lot of people have rummaged around and found vintage they forgot they had.

Post up pics and let's see not what your latest acquisition is but what you had all along :D

I know I've remembered some of the 12 inch vintage I need to fish out of storage and get on display this weekend, so I'll post up a pic when done

What have you got then?

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Found this guy whilst looking for my sons Lego Star Wars in the loft, he also nabbed this to go on his unit
7D50FD7E-D5FA-4CB1-AAC3-C0DF6261D9D9.jpeg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
So have put out on display the range of 12 inch I have, all incomplete but items that were stored away I had forgotten about

It transpires that the R2 is actually a Palitoy talking R2 as opposed to the US released R2 with Death Star plans, however the same mould was used for the Death Star plan version...learn something new every day!

Attachments

• IMG_4504.JPG
    IMG_4504.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 468

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Michael Sith said:
So have put out on display the range of 12 inch I have, all incomplete but items that were stored away I had forgotten about

It transpires that the R2 is actually a Palitoy talking R2 as opposed to the US released R2 with Death Star plans, however the same mould was used for the Death Star plan version...learn something new every day!

Nice white Stormtrooper.😀

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Some nice items you guys have found, I have not looked so much at my star wars toy lately so I have not found any vintage that I had forgot about. But I found a case with some modern figures most of them from the 90s that I thought I had sold so I have taken pictures of them and put them for sale here in denmark.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom