Luke moulded face.

Joss

Padawan
Hi all, just purchased a rather odd figuare on ebay. A luke jedi head on a han solo hoth torso. I think it's a moulded face luke, but the eyes look very light. I hope it's the moulded face, what do you think. Also if I pop the head what body luke coo should it go on. I have 4 loose Luke jedi 3 have none and 1 is Hong Kong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200607-184702_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200607-184702_eBay.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 658

Joss

Padawan
Never knew of the moulded version until last year, stepped of collecting for a while, and originally avoided the variant market. Never being a fan of luke jedi as a child it was never a figuare I care much for owning,but seeing the moulded face to me looks so much better. Hopefully it's the moulded type and the head is not broken or damaged during it solo transplant. So looking forward to adding this one to the collection. I understand the green sabre is the correct weapon, is there a cloak variant.

Joss

Padawan
15918138941562807305672843466500.jpg

Arrived today and thankfully the moulded face version and the head is in good condition and looks nice, quick head swap and a spare green sabre and hes looking good. Just a cloak and original blaster to locate.

Joss

Padawan
It looks so much better, I a actually quite like the figuare now, but Yeah painted one just looks kind of fat faced bit like han carbonate, I was tempted to take head off a beater luke endor and use that body, as I prefer the body mould, but the collector side of me said no. I'll take a look see what the 2 green sabre types I have, I have snap cloak but I have that with the palitoy blue sabre luke which I think is right combination but let me know.

Joss

Padawan
After some advice, buying weapons has made me nervous over the last 6 years. This one looks ok to me, but after some confirmation It would appear to look ok to me. sadly the last figuare I bought before this was in 2017 (dipped out of collecting for a while) and i later accepted that the weapon was a repro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611-213820_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611-213820_eBay.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 518
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom