Kim Simmons Volume 2 ESB 80-82

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Volume 2 from the Man Who Shot Luke Skywalker. Looks great.

https://www.facebook.com/423659341026868/posts/3136858153040293/

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thanks for the heads up and it looks great but how much is the shipping going to be on this I wonder. I know everything was very straight forward for Richard to order a group lot of these books for the first one so I'm sure he'll be offering the same thing this time around :lol:

Ian

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Palifan said:
Thanks for the heads up and it looks great but how much is the shipping going to be on this I wonder. I know everything was very straight forward for Richard to order a group lot of these books for the first one so I'm sure he'll be offering the same thing this time around :lol:

Ian

Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing! :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Go on Richard, you know you want to help us all out! :D

Ian

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Palifan said:
Mini99 said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Go on Richard, you know you want to help us all out! :D

Ian

Richard_H

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
This has now launched on kickstarter. There are some eye-watering prices but I'm a sucker for books like this.

And global shipping is included in the price, so you can relax Richard :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
peekaygee73 said:
This has now launched on kickstarter. There are some eye-watering prices but I'm a sucker for books like this.

It's what I expected price wise due to the shipping although are you sure that the shipping is included in the price? When I've backed books before from KS it states that they ship worldwide but you have to pay shipping on top of the listed price once you back it.

Ian

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
peekaygee73 said:

It's what I expected price wise due to the shipping although are you sure that the shipping is included in the price? When I've backed books before from KS it states that they ship worldwide but you have to pay shipping on top of the listed price once you back it.

Ian
You're right about the shipping - I've no idea what made me think it was included.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
So was there also a kickstarter campaign for the first book, but the target had already been reached by the time the details about the book were posted on this forum? Because as far as I can recall, the first book was already due to be published by the time we were invited to buy a copy, and I don't remember a kickstarter campaign and the opportunity to part with up to $3,000...

walkie

Sith Lord
Minimum pledge for a standard copy of the book + worldwide shipping is $125 (£100)

Kinda disappointed with that tbh :(

Palifan

Sith Lord
walkie said:
Minimum pledge for a standard copy of the book + worldwide shipping is $125 (£100)

It does seem like a high price even though it's a hardback book and the shipping for something like this to the UK is normally around £50 so I think it's priced itself out for me this time around. Oh well, at least I have the first paperback book to still enjoy.

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
walkie said:

Agreed. I'd love to have a copy of the second book as I enjoyed the first, but at that price I'll be going without.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
peekaygee73 said:

Ian
I've just seen a post on the facebook page which confirms international shipping is included.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Richard_H said:
I have no idea what that is

It's this vile shiny stuff favoured by many schools in years passed (and my own grandmother)... It didn't soak it up so much as spread it around as it was practically greaseproof paper. To quote a 1980's Ben Elton stand-up routine, 'One good wipe and you've smeared it all over your hips' :lol:

Izal Greaseproof Paper.jpg

walkie

Sith Lord
Thinking about pledging your support to a book backed by repro makers?, then think again...

k6SZJEL.jpg

jPL8i7L.jpg

For those that don't know thefansstrikeback sell the smithlord range of repro accessories and figures like the luke stormtrooper, yakface and blue snag. An example of these repros are below...

1SgfdcB.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom