Massive thankyou to Michael Sith ( Mike)

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Since returning to collecting Mike contacted me and said he'd like to send me a Vader to add to my collection, he arrived today and I'd just like to say a big thankyou, for such a kind gesture, Mike he looks awesome 😎 and thanks again my friend 👍

E271FC31-062B-4E29-8A7A-4533DE44E2F1.jpeg

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Nice gesture, nice bloke is Mike, I have one of his paintings pride of place with my collection 👍😎

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
What a great gesture Mike...although I'm not surprised as he is an all round good guy. 8)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Mike is an amazing member on here and has really helped me out in the past before. It's nice to know there are people like him still around in the world at times and hopefully I'll get to share a beer with him one day.

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Only doing what has been done for me, that's what collecting is about, pulling together and helping out where you can, let's face it we all need a smile in times like these.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
Only doing what has been done for me, that's what collecting is about, pulling together and helping out where you can, let's face it we all need a smile in times like these.

👍😉

spoons

Grand Master
A great gesture and particualrly pertinent in light of another thread at the moment. Collecting is all about the community and people like Michael that are friendly and help others are a big part of what makes the hobby so enjoyable.

Palifan

Sith Lord
spoons said:
A great gesture and particualrly pertinent in light of another thread at the moment. Collecting is all about the community and people like Michael that are friendly and help others are a big part of what makes the hobby so enjoyable.

I'm in total agreement, what's the point of a place like this if we can't listen,learn and help each other out from time to time and it's been great getting to know so many great members here over the years although Mike is someone who has always stood out as trying to be as helpful as possible to everyone .

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom