Vintage MP s project

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I have a thing for Baggies which has led me down the path of Mailer Packs which are an area of great interest and really lit a flame for me as an avenue of collecting

Frunkstar ( Frank) is a great friend of mine through the forum and I was lucky enough to see his amazing collection of baggies in person when I holidayed in Wales and he was kind enough to invite me into his home, such a great bloke and an absolutey massive contributor to the hobby especially in regard to all things baggies.
As a result I have been so very lucky to pick up a 4 pack Mailer box and 15 pack Mailer box ( through Frank and his networking and the kindness of collectors) and then further to that Frank has sourced from his own collection a number of open empty baggies which he sent me free of charge ( I have posted a thread on this previously)

So I proceeded to repair and bring back to life the Mailer boxes and then concentrated on the 4 pack to complete, I still need to look at an acrylic bespoke display option for this 4 pack but other than that it's done and now I need to progress with the 15 pack ( no mean feat that as I need to source 15 complete figures and some correct open baggies as well.

I thought I would share this and update the thread as it progresses for those that are interested mainly because:

1 Mailer packs to me are a little bit of history in the hobby and such an interesting area with lots of great facts and background attached to it
2 it's another area of collecting that might interest others
3 it epitomises what this forum is all about with the fantastic knowledge base available to us from people like Frank and the comradery and support that they give

So here goes hope it's something that people like and garners some interest

4 pack Mailer

Attachments

• IMG_4617.JPG
    IMG_4617.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 307
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom