Lando Calrissian (Pilot) Palace Blaster (Black)

Fonzy82

Youngling
Hi folks,

I've been dipping in out the forum for a while but thought i'd finally register and say hi.

In a fit of madness i randomly decided to re-buy a few of the original star wars figures i had as a child (only had about 12 and few less iconic ones like 8D8 at that. However thought be nice to display them.

Anyway one of ones i've managed to get back has been a nice Lando Calrissian (general pilot) but never came with his blaster! So want him to have his orginal weapon.

So thought i'd pop on and see if anyones selling one or what i'm expecting to pay on ebay!!

Any help is much appreciated.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum! The black palace blaster for Lando General is quite coveted I'm afraid. I haven't kept up with loose prices recently, but last time I looked they were going for £50+. It's possible prices have gone up or down since then.

Fonzy82

Youngling
Yeah i got one perfect with original cape for 60. I kind of figured it would be cheaper getting it without blaster than pay the 300-400 for a figure in worse condition but with a blaster.

I know the blaster is with Poncho Luke so knew wouldn't get one straight away but just thought i'd reach out incase ppl have a few spare.

I've tried to buy with the weapon but in this case thought i'd take chance of getting the figure.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I put the majority of my loose set together by pairing accessories with 'beater' figures, so it's not always true to say it's cheaper to buy figures complete. It juat takes time and patience.

Fonzy82

Youngling
Yeah i must admit getting into collecting the vintage range...i am a bit shocked how expensive the weapons can be.

Ok you can get repo...but i don't think it feels the same some how.

Thanks for your message. Yeah i'll be keeping close eye on ebay ha.

Just on a side note...i see a lot of you guys use christian is it and GW acrylic to display your loose figures which is what i'll be focusing on. Is his stuff decent?

stu70

Padawan
Fonzy82 said:
Just on a side note...i see a lot of you guys use christian is it and GW acrylic to display your loose figures which is what i'll be focusing on. Is his stuff decent?

Their products are excellent and great service as well, would recommend them totally.

https://www.gwacrylic.co.uk/

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
stu70 said:
Fonzy82 said:

Their products are excellent and great service as well, would recommend them totally.

https://www.gwacrylic.co.uk/
Totally agree, you won't get better or regret buying from GW.
Good luck with your search for a blaster for Lando. :D

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I prefer to just display my loose in a cabinet such as billy or detolf, or even consider a bespoke case such as the ones below. You can go down the route of displaying each in its own case but it's expensive and space hungry. But each to his own. If you do want to case them in individual acrylic cases it's better than grading and entombing it as at least you can get the figures out and sniff them. :lol:

That said I use GW Acrylic for all my MOCs and vehicles & playsets as it is easier to stack and protects the cardboard from deterioration and IMO Christian's stuff is the best and most competitively priced on the market.

Attachments

• C653E3C0-1EA5-43E1-A38D-815EAD5849E2.png
    C653E3C0-1EA5-43E1-A38D-815EAD5849E2.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 670
  • BD16846B-74BA-4B2E-A923-740C47478CE4.jpeg
    BD16846B-74BA-4B2E-A923-740C47478CE4.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 667

Fonzy82

Youngling
Yeah no the bespoke displays look fab...although i'm aiming for around 40 figures (ones had as a child) plus a few i like the look off. Got two mail aways with Emperor
and Boushh and although i want to take them out the pladtis i won't. So the acrylic boxes might be way forward as can pick them up as i get the figures...although might mean a small bulk buy to get me going.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom