Anyone Collecting From Vectis?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Hi all, is anyone going to be collecting their wins from Vectis in the near future? I won 2 MOCs, which have lifting bubbles and am quite concerned that they won't get to me in one piece. Ideally, they need wrapping in foil before going into a Star Case, and I don't think Vectis will offer this service! If anyone could collect and box up for me properly, that would be amazing. Obviously I would send the appropriate funds over ;)

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
There is bound to be someone going, but if not you might be able to pick up from the Cambridge branch, if it's closer for you. You could ask them to pack in foil if you offer to pay for roll.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I know Richard_H picked a load up earlier in the year. I can't spaek for him but he may be able to help.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks Adam- I know Rich lives in Gateshead, but it's still a bit of a drive from there to Vectis. I've emailed them about packaging- will be interested to see what they say...

UKS

Jedi Knight
I once drove to the Oxford Vectis office. I got my stuff transferred there. (It was about 30 MOC IIRC)

It was a couple of hours from the south west. Would that be a better option for you from Gloucestershire?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Cazza said:
Thanks Adam- I know Rich lives in Gateshead, but it's still a bit of a drive from there to Vectis. I've emailed them about packaging- will be interested to see what they say...

Their packaging has always been very good in my experience. You just never know though, picking up is probably best.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
welshwookie said:
There is bound to be someone going, but if not you might be able to pick up from the Cambridge branch, if it's closer for you. You could ask them to pack in foil if you offer to pay for roll.
(sorry I was thinking of Oxford branch)

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I always found vectis shipping quotes to be extremely good and i mostly buy big lots of ships. They would normally charge £20 or there
abouts for a big box full where as mailboxes or jentel want £60+

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well done on that Cazza.
I too have always found Vectis very helpfull.
The old saying, "If you don`t ask, you don`t get " comes to mind :lol:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
welshwookie said:
Well done on that Cazza.
I too have always found Vectis very helpfull.
The old saying, "If you don`t ask, you don`t get " comes to mind :lol:

Indeed! They got back to me really quickly as well. Impressed 8)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Massive thanks to Rich for taking the time out to collect, pack and send these to me within a couple of days. Absolute legend! Packaging was the best I've seen on a MOC 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom