A brief introduction

Hi All

I'm new to the site, and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Tom, hope you're all good.

I've been collecting on and off for many years. My basic aim is to have the visually best version of each of the figures i can get. As I'm sure you can understand i often go off on a tangent and get distracted by a certain figure, era or building up an army of stormtroopers etc. I quite often buy a bundle of figures from ebay for the thrill of a good find, but more often than not end up disappointed at the condition of most of them, my own fault I suppose haha. So I'm glad to have found this site and hopefully now I can deal with the experts.

Thanks for reading and I'll post so pics soon

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Collectorscollector said:
Hi All

I'm new to the site, and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Tom, hope you're all good.

I've been collecting on and off for many years. My basic aim is to have the visually best version of each of the figures i can get. As I'm sure you can understand i often go off on a tangent and get distracted by a certain figure, era or building up an army of stormtroopers etc. I quite often buy a bundle of figures from ebay for the thrill of a good find, but more often than not end up disappointed at the condition of most of them, my own fault I suppose haha. So I'm glad to have found this site and hopefully now I can deal with the experts.

Thanks for reading and I'll post so pics soon

Hi Tom welcome to the forum. I do the same as a variant collector. I buy a lot and hope that I find new variants and maybe some rare ones and then I also army build on troopers :D I think the condition is not what it was years ago on ebay :(

I hope that you will love the forum there is so many great collectors and experts on the forum.

We can't wait to see what you have :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Hi Tom, welcome to the forum, its a great place with lots of great collectors, and the info is great to, good luck on the hunt, can't wait to see your collection :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Welcome to the forum Tom, lots of experienced and friendly folks on here, good luck with the collecting mate 👍😎

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi Tom Collectorscollector , glad you have found this forum. Your collection sounds really good, looking forward to the pictures and your future threads.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I would have replied quicker but I've spent so long looking through the old posts yesterday just disappeared

I've been so inspired looking at all your collections. Just amazing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom