OT: Discovery of M.A.S.K. Toys in Chile

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Check out this haul of Kenner M.A.S.K. toys that was recently found in a warehouse in Chile, picture taken from a Facebook group. Every collectors dream!

118395515_10222660820886589_6533031080833682735_o.jpg

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
O.M.G I'm sure there will be a similar amount of return of the jedi item out there somewhere.

Going on what the sealed items sold for at the last vectis whoever owns this can probably retire very happy.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow :shock: I do not know much about M.A.S.K. except that I saw it on tv when I was a kid in the 80s, I think it was on sky channel :?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Stubbs said:
Going on what the sealed items sold for at the last vectis whoever owns this can probably retire very happy.

I've been collecting MASK for a few years now, and prices have increased a lot recently. Quite a few items at Vectis surprised me. However with 14 Bullets in each case, there must he hundreds of them in that photo, so I would have thought that is surely going to over-saturate the market and lower prices. The finder of this haul is currently selling them for $150 a piece, which would have been quite reasonable before this find, but I wouldn't pay that now knowing how many are about to flood the market.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Oh my God...what a find, shame that it's all the same vehicle.
It does give you the faith that there's still finds out there to be made.
I would love to know the back story behind this find.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Used to love playing with MASK when I was younger too, though I only really remember the vehicles I had (Rhino, Thunderhawk, Condor and Firefly).

That's a lot of bullet and outrider toys. I wonder how much is not shown in the pic :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom