Forum Playset of the Year 2020

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Jabba The Hutt Action Playset is the winner in 2020 thanks guys for all the votes

Jabba The Hutt Action Playset.jpg

The winners

2019 Palitoy Death Star
2020 Jabba The Hutt Action Playset

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Out of interest how are you choosing the matches, is it just random? I thought there were a few strange matches for the vehicles polls, eg normal TIE and battle damaged TIE (I think) against each other, or one horse races like Imperial Shuttle vs AST-5 :lol: It's hard to know how to do it, but would be nice to see more even matches.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Out of interest how are you choosing the matches, is it just random? I thought there were a few strange matches for the vehicles polls, eg normal TIE and battle damaged TIE (I think) against each other, or one horse races like Imperial Shuttle vs AST-5 :lol: It's hard to know how to do it, but would be nice to see more even matches.

I asked Stuart Skinner last year about how he did the choosing, so I could do it as he does it :D

So I use https://wheeldecide.com/ I just add all the vehicles or playsets and spin the wheel, every time one is choosen then I delete it from the wheel :D

I guess sometimes the wheel choose a good draw for a vehicle and another time it makes a bad draw :D

so if there is 2 vehicles in group A then I spin the wheel with all the vehicles and add the 2 first that it choose to the group. Then I go to next group etc. etc. and every time it choose a vehicle then I delete it from the wheel so it can't choose it again. When one round is done then I add all the winners and do the same again and again :lol:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Really enjoyed it - I still think the format would benefit from less ties in the opening rounds by having three or four vehicles or playsets in each group and only one winner to proceed. This way there would be some surprise eliminations.

Then only two instead of three in the next round. But hey, that's just me.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Really enjoyed it - I still think the format would benefit from less ties in the opening rounds by having three or four vehicles or playsets in each group and only one winner to proceed. This way there would be some surprise eliminations.

Then only two instead of three in the next round. But hey, that's just me.

Maybe you are right, I am not 100% :? I am happy that you enjoyed it :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Should we take a vote about more than 2 vehicles or playsets in a group ? :? let me know what you guys think :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I will begin with the first group soon so be ready the next couple of days to vote, I can't wait to see if any other playsets can beat the palitoy death star :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Looking forward to this Lars!

Thanks, I hope that I can find time to begin in a couple of days or else it will first be in the weekend :D I have made the draw for the groups :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
First group is ready today for votes follow the link https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41637

Pomse2001

Grand Master
There is still a few hours to vote in group D Who will win the battle ? follow the link https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41664

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom