Re the Baggie guide

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Just added this on the tail end of the guide which I'll take down when I start on the next section folks -

Some good news folks

AFA have kindly covered photobucket hositing fees for the forseable future so we will no longer be having issues with blurred images & hosting problems, big thanks to AFA for doing this.

Also great news that they are now using all the extended/amenden new classifications on this guide/the non kenner guide & the revised kenner guide for correct baggie classificating on their grade labels going forward, think that is great news all round.

I have been in a bit of a collecting slump/mojo lacking since the whole you know who / fakes fiasco but plan to kick myself up the arse as soon as humanly possible (insert jokes here) & get back to work on the guides as there is a lot to be done, with pleanty of new info/more images & so on to start expanding the guide again.

Sorry I know I've been AWOL for an age, but will get on it soon folks

Hope everyones keeping well - Hello all

Palifan

Sith Lord
Really good to hear from you again frank and that's some fantastic news about the guide you've worked so hard on over the years. Try not to let things get you down and keeping move forward with you're hobby, enough damage was done but I'm hoping this won't spoil it for you forever.

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great news :D
The guides are such a massive reference point for baggie collectors, the work you have put in is massively appreciated.look forward to the new info and picks 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom