UKG-esque loose vehicle cases?

Hi everyone.

Recent member of the forum here.

After a good few years away from local collecting, I've picked up the bug again and am currently working to complete my vehicle collection.

My collection, in honesty, is lovely for display purposes but falls far short of the standards that would warrant grading (they're all loose/played-with).

I've been looking for a new format for displaying them on my office wall and absolutely love the acrylic boxes that UKG produce for loose vehicles, for example the Falcon one below:

-STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-LOOSE-MILLENNIUM-FALCON-GRADING.jpg

I've scoured the internet for a similar type of case, but I can't find one anywhere - I've found the slide-bottom ones for boxed vehicles on UKG's own site, but nothing for loose vehicles. Does anyone have a source? I'm quite handy so happy to assemble my own if anyone sells them in kit form?

Failing that, it'll be a set of stands from ZacParis, but I much prefer the boxed element that would let me take them down and 360-view them without getting them dusty.

Thanks all.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum! I don't think there is anything 'off the shelf' like that you can buy. UKG (or any grading company) will make any custom case you like, but they're not cheap and take an age to process. Personally I think the one you posted is let down by the presentation of the stickers and accessories, I think it looks silly. But I can see how a 'complete' one in a similar case would look OK.

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Hi there. There is a company I think in Leicester that make custom cases for all sorts of items, they are called pr displays, I'm sure they are on Facebook. It might be worth contacting them, cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom