Happy Birthday SWFUK!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
The forum is 15 years old! I can't remember the exact day, but it was some time around Christmas 2005 that I first set it up. Those of you there from the start will remember I lost it all in 2006 trying to move servers so had to start again, which is why there are no posts from 2005 here.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support, here's to another 15 years! Here's a few of the forums old designs to reminisce over:

swfuk-2006.JPG

swfuk-2014.png

swfuk-xmas2015.png

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Scary scary. Those old designs bring back memories. 8) 8)

Not many of us from the original line up left.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Many happy returns to the forum and all those involved! To quote every aunt of mine whenever they saw me as a child... haven't you grown! :-D

Thanks Edd for creating and maintaining this wonderful oasis for vintage Star Wars collectors. It really is a safe refuge in the ever increasing madness of the internet and social media today. I visit every day, and there's usually something of interest to read and or contribute to somewhere within its multitude of fantastic and fascinating threads.

Here's to the next 15 years!

Champagne Cork.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Fantastic stuff Edd, congratulations

We are lucky to have this little oasis where we can indulge our SW obsession, thanks Edd and as said here's to another 15 years

:D :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks Edd for your continued hard work and support of this great place that we can visit and share our love of this hobby.
Congratulations on reaching the 15 year mile stone, here's to the next 15 years.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Happy 15th birthday 8)
I joined 29th Dec 2012 so I was late to the party but enjoying my own SWFUK 8 year celebration tomorrow.

As others have said cheers for providing the best SW collecting community experience on the net.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Happy Birthday SWFUK🎂🎂🎂

I've only been on here for 2 short years and can honestly say that it's my little oasis of calm and to get away from the stresses of work!!

Thanks Edd for creating this lovely forum, long may it continue 😁👍

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks Edd and team for keeping this one place going, that I escape to at work, when I need that break to recharge my brain and occasionally travel back in time :) long may it continue

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom