Bob's Fett prices

Gogsfett

Padawan
Hey All and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Has anyone noticed the prices of loose Fetts jumping up to silly amounts... have been watching a few on ebay over the past week and loose average condition (without blaster) going for between 40-50 !

I can only assume due to Mandalorian and Boba's appearance prices driven up?

Also seen a carded Klaatu (Nein Numb) offer sell for 232..

Prices in general seem to be on the climb, especially for better condition items.

Cheers,
Gordon

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hey gordon,

I've seen that with Boba's too. I'd also guess at the Mandalorian effect!

The Klaatu with the Neon Numb offer was a toltoys australian carded figure, so actually a good price for someone!

Gogsfett

Padawan
Hey mate. Ahh that's I thought.

Never knew was Toltoys Klaatu. ! Would explain the price.. cheers for that!

jayums

Jedi Master
Yeah I wondered whether mando was having a short term effect on demand for some figures.

I never ever wanted an imperial troop transport until it appeared on the show. Noticed a few appearing for sale with a price hike after that too.

That said not sure it applies to all characters. Bib fortuna really let himself go, didn't he?! :lol:

If you're looking for a cheaper, minty alternative, I have to say I picked up a retro collection boba and was impressed. definitely got the vintage vibes from it, unlike the first wave

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I'd say the Mandolorian is a significant factor, but not the only one. I've just sold a modern Lego Fett 'buildable figure' (an unwanted gift) and was amazed at how much they're going for these days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom