Where is this vme picture from

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
This picture is on the wookiepedia page for the vehicle maintenance energiser. Does anyone know where the picture is originally from? Is it on any printed star wars material?

Attachments

• VME.png
    VME.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 644

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
This picture is on the wookiepedia page for the vehicle maintenance energiser. Does anyone know where the picture is originally from? Is it on any printed star wars material?

I am sure that it is from a new hope the movie, but I do not know if it is also from a printed material.

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

I am sure that it is from a new hope the movie, but I do not know if it is also from a printed material.

Thanks, yes you are right. These scene is a new hope but the image must come from some source

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

Thanks, yes you are right. These scene is a new hope but the image must come from some source

Maybe it is a screenshot from the movie ? :?

stu70

Padawan
I found this on rebelscum, the post was from 2009, showing the rebel base on Yavin, it looks like a screen shot with the VME in the background.

vlcsnap-114958.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
stu70 said:
I found this on rebelscum, the post was from 2009, showing the rebel base on Yavin, it looks like a screen shot with the VME in the background.

vlcsnap-114958.jpg

Great work mate :wink:

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
stu70 said:

vlcsnap-114958.jpg

Yes, that's it. Well done. Just checked the scene and the screen shot is definitely exactly in this scene.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom