Page 1 of 1

Where is this vme picture from

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:05 pm
by Alisdairmac
This picture is on the wookiepedia page for the vehicle maintenance energiser. Does anyone know where the picture is originally from? Is it on any printed star wars material?

Re: Where is this vme picture from

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:54 pm
by Pomse2001
Alisdairmac wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:05 pm
This picture is on the wookiepedia page for the vehicle maintenance energiser. Does anyone know where the picture is originally from? Is it on any printed star wars material?
I am sure that it is from a new hope the movie, but I do not know if it is also from a printed material.

Re: Where is this vme picture from

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:33 pm
by Alisdairmac
Pomse2001 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:54 pm
Alisdairmac wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:05 pm
This picture is on the wookiepedia page for the vehicle maintenance energiser. Does anyone know where the picture is originally from? Is it on any printed star wars material?
I am sure that it is from a new hope the movie, but I do not know if it is also from a printed material.
Thanks, yes you are right. These scene is a new hope but the image must come from some source

Re: Where is this vme picture from

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:37 pm
by Pomse2001
Alisdairmac wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:33 pm
Pomse2001 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:54 pm
Alisdairmac wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:05 pm
This picture is on the wookiepedia page for the vehicle maintenance energiser. Does anyone know where the picture is originally from? Is it on any printed star wars material?
I am sure that it is from a new hope the movie, but I do not know if it is also from a printed material.
Thanks, yes you are right. These scene is a new hope but the image must come from some source
Maybe it is a screenshot from the movie ? :?

Re: Where is this vme picture from

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:46 pm
by edd_jedi
cool, I've never seen that before!

Re: Where is this vme picture from

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:28 pm
by stu70
I found this on rebelscum, the post was from 2009, showing the rebel base on Yavin, it looks like a screen shot with the VME in the background.
vlcsnap-114958.jpg
vlcsnap-114958.jpg (16.75 KiB) Viewed 342 times

Re: Where is this vme picture from

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:18 am
by Pomse2001
stu70 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:28 pm
I found this on rebelscum, the post was from 2009, showing the rebel base on Yavin, it looks like a screen shot with the VME in the background.

vlcsnap-114958.jpg
Great work mate :wink:

Re: Where is this vme picture from

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:45 pm
by Alisdairmac
stu70 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:28 pm
I found this on rebelscum, the post was from 2009, showing the rebel base on Yavin, it looks like a screen shot with the VME in the background.

vlcsnap-114958.jpg
Yes, that's it. Well done. Just checked the scene and the screen shot is definitely exactly in this scene.