Black Endor Blaster

revilluk

Padawan
Suspected reproduction black Ensor blaster, pictured below.

Any help would be appreciated.

E40346E4-FB0C-4CFA-8D26-496F9B1C2CEB.jpeg
3864F9FA-F797-4125-9F84-CA5485FCCCEF.jpeg
C721C7DA-6EF3-4B5A-8D82-A42DEB173DCE.jpeg
5CCD69D4-B6E8-4ECB-8674-916B04A4B606.jpeg

walkie

Sith Lord
There are 4 sculpts for the endor blaster and black didn't come in this one.

https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6779-endor-blaster-pistol-wg-2-0

What you have there is a saltburn aka Chris Smith aka Smithlord Creations aka Stan Solo REPRO!

revilluk

Padawan
walkie said:
There are 4 sculpts for the endor blaster and black didn't come in this one.

https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6779-endor-blaster-pistol-wg-2-0

What you have there is a saltburn aka Chris Smith aka Smithlord Creations aka Stan Solo REPRO!

Thank you, i appreaciate the confirmation.

revilluk

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
I hate all this repro :evil:

I call your rant and raise you....Repro's are criminal - anyone producing them should make it clear they are illegitimate and unloved - otherwise it feels like fraud 😠

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
revilluk said:
Pomse2001 said:

I call your rant and raise you....Repro's are criminal - anyone producing them should make it clear they are illegitimate and unloved - otherwise it feels like fraud 😠

I'll 2nd it, that bloody Chris Smith!!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
revilluk said:
Pomse2001 said:

I'll 2nd it, that bloody Chris Smith!!

I did not know there was holes on the handle on this repro blasters, they only make them to trick people :evil:

Palifan

Sith Lord
I think reproductions are just something that we will all have to live with now but If I was going to make repro's I'd probably still try to make them as close to original as possible but put a letter on the handle that's sunk right into it. That way you wouldn't be able to sand it off (as the handle would be way to thin for a figure to hold it), and it would be hidden once it's in the figures hand.

This would mean that the weapon would be forever marked as reproduction but would look good with the figure and make it very easy to identify. It's hard to know why this isn't already done as I'm sure it would keep both sides happy and mainly only upset people who are trying to pass it off as legit (and we all know where they can go!).

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
I think reproductions are just something that we will all have to live with now but If I was going to make repro's I'd probably still try to make them as close to original as possible but put a letter on the handle that's sunk right into it. That way you wouldn't be able to sand it off (as the handle would be way to thin for a figure to hold it), and it would be hidden once it's in the figures hand.

This would mean that the weapon would be forever marked as reproduction but would look good with the figure and make it very easy to identify. It's hard to know why this isn't already done as I'm sure it would keep both sides happy and mainly only upset people who are trying to pass it off as legit (and we all know where they can go!).

Ian

Ian that sounds like a good idea to mark them, but I fear some only make them to trick people so they can make more money :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom