At at driver with weapon

The at at driver was always one of my favourites as a kid - just like a cooler version of the stormtrooper with more colour and detail. I was looking on eBay and for some reason there seems to be a far higher proportion of figures that come "complete" with original weapon than most others.

Is there a reason for this - is this figure well known for repro weapons being passed as genuine? Or is it legit?

Thanks

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
The At-At driver weapon also came as part of some mail always so there's probably more of them about.

Shame they didn't do the same with pop up R2 lightsabers

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
The At-At driver weapon also came as part of some mail always so there's probably more of them about.

That could have been awesome if they had done that :D or with all weapons as mail aways 8)

olisuds

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
The bigger the weapon, the harder it was for kids to lose it :)

I think you nailed it! Not like those pesky Endor blasters

Clarkspie&chips said:

That's also a good point. There are a lot of AT-AT Drivers paired with the rifle from the survival kit mail away. Unfortunately it is the softer-rubbery version and as I recently found AFA will reject AT-AT Drivers paired with this version. Same applies with the Hoth rifle also found in the survival kit.

Clarkspie&chips said:

I have seen a bag of replacement sabers that was sent out by Kenner. I'm not sure if it was a one off but it's the only one I've seen. No R2 saber but very cool nonetheless.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom