Just found my 90's loose figure "complete set"

UKS

Jedi Knight
Well, as good as a lazy teenager could do! ( I had no idea about variants, blue snag and never actually got Yakface at the time as my neighbour had him and I was angling for them to give it to me!)

No (or few) weapons, and some in bad condition for your proper collectors - but a bit of a nostalgia rush to have a look!

UKS

92D65AEF-E581-4D8B-810D-5EE757DD6893.jpeg

UKS

Jedi Knight
Palifan said:
Well there's a happy sight for you, amazing!

Where were they all?

Ian

The simple answer is "in a box in a storage facility" but that downplays it a little. These were gathered by me when a teenager at home. They had a proud place in my room... and then I discovered girls! The room was swiftly de-nerded, and these lived for a while in my mums "spare room" office for years. At some point they must have got boxed up. When my parents passed ten years ago it looks like they were shipped to storage with all my childhood possessions which were all stored in the loft! I knew about a far amount of that stuff but never saw these - I knew they must be around (me,mum and dad never threw things away!) but until
I opened this box, I never knew where!

Hilariously some of the only things with weapons is people like Luke Stormtrooper and R2d2 lightsaber! Not weequay or Bespin guards!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
UKS said:
Well, as good as a lazy teenager could do! ( I had no idea about variants, blue snag and never actually got Yakface at the time as my neighbour had him and I was angling for them to give it to me!)

No (or few) weapons, and some in bad condition for your proper collectors - but a bit of a nostalgia rush to have a look!

UKS

92D65AEF-E581-4D8B-810D-5EE757DD6893.jpeg

I love how you store them 8)

UKS

Jedi Knight
Just found a plasticine covered Bespin Pistol! This would be one of my originals... maybe with Lobot back in '81.

I had to post this, as no one around here cares remotely... especially not the wife!

UKS

UKS

Jedi Knight
LOL - I'll stick some pictures up when I get the chance (quite busy next week with work!)

UKS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom