i found this in my loft, can anybody help me?

A

Anonymous

7 views and not one "hello & welcome" surely their must be someone who is friendly on this forum

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
whitesweatysock said:
7 views and not one "hello & welcome" surely their must be someone who is friendly on this forum

Its a bit of a mad first post mate! Welcome to the forum.

Dunno how Joe Aka Whiteskinnydroid will take your play on his username - funny though.

A

Anonymous

i don't think its too mad a post, i'm just really keen in find out about this lady, and from where she belongs, i'm probably in the wrong forum but the first lead that was given to me was star wars i thought the best place to come to was a star wars forum, hoping for someone to point me in the right direction, either backing up the claim or disagreeing with the suggestion. please excuse my lack of knowledge on star wars and don't hold it against me.
as for Joe Aka Whiteskinnydroid, when i seen that he was one of the online users tonight it sort of freaked me out, i've been using the name whitesweatysock for many many years now.

anyway any ideas or thoughts would be gratefully recieved.

A

Anonymous

i have no idea, i've lived in this house for 8 years so i can only say 8years +, but i'm thinking possible 15 to 20 years old. thats based on the ages of the previous owners.

thanks for showing an interest, any ideas where i should go next?

Lafos

Jedi Knight
It´s a Kenner wax sculpt or first shot of Jess. :lol:

hotchickyd6.jpg

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
whitesweatysock said:

Give us a chance chap, you did post the original message at 12.15 am :wink:

Welcome to the forum anyway 8) As for the figure, sorry no idea, never seen anything like it but its certainly not going to be from any child's toy line is it? Some kind of fetish collectable maybe?

Josh

Sith Lord
Yeah it looks like a kids toy doesnt it and a Star Wars one at that :roll: !! Maybe you can ask on an S & M forum?

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
Who ever told you it was Boba Fett's wife - seriously, hunt them down and shoot them.

It looks like a metal figure made by a company like Ral Partha (though probably not them). Sort of like the metal war gaming figures,there were larger figures made of various characters. Some of these where maybe up to 5 inches tall. It looks like its something along those lines.

Perhaps someone at a wargaming forum could help you.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
whitesweatysock said:
i don't think its too mad a post, i'm just really keen in find out about this lady, and from where she belongs, i'm probably in the wrong forum but the first lead that was given to me was star wars i thought the best place to come to was a star wars forum, hoping for someone to point me in the right direction, either backing up the claim or disagreeing with the suggestion. please excuse my lack of knowledge on star wars and don't hold it against me.
as for Joe Aka Whiteskinnydroid, when i seen that he was one of the online users tonight it sort of freaked me out, i've been using the name whitesweatysock for many many years now.

anyway any ideas or thoughts would be gratefully recieved.

Yes Because we are all sexual deviants. :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom