Quickest post from US ever!

lee gray

Sith Lord
I purchased this of Chris G on thursday from america
fett_coin.JPG

and as it clearly shows on the postage paid here
yakfriend.JPG

it was sent off on friday and I got it this morning which is extra fast considering it only took the weekend to arrive, wish all post was like that

shawn_k

Sith Lord
That is really fast. I seem to remember stuff on average taking about a week.

Congrats on the gold Fett medallion.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
I've had stuff from america take only 2-3 days just using regular airmail, where as other things take forever. It must depend on where in the states they live.

I'm waiting for something off Mike (scards) that was posted about 4 weeks ago, yet i bought something off jason (sacko) about 2-3 weeks ago and got it within 3 days, same service used.

AndyG

Jedi Knight
My record is 40 hours for 2 large boxes of stuff.

This was back in 90s before I had regular internet access. Telephoned :shock: the order through at 18:00 on Wednesday received the two large boxes on Friday morning at 10:00. In those days fewer people were importing and the goods came from Seattle via Coventry and not Heathrow, significantly speeding up any customs hold ups.

lee gray

Sith Lord
AndyG said:
My record is 40 hours for 2 large boxes of stuff.

This was back in 90s before I had regular internet access. Telephoned :shock: the order through at 18:00 on Wednesday received the two large boxes on Friday morning at 10:00. In those days fewer people were importing and the goods came from Seattle via Coventry and not Heathrow, significantly speeding up any customs hold ups.

cool BTs service is quick but the old cloudcity use to take ages even when paying for fast service

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom