Begun the Ebay changes have............

AndyG

Jedi Knight
Well after the "trial" ebay is converting everyones My Ebay to the new format and the searches will be in the new format from 12/03/09.

They just changed me over to the new My Ebay format about 15 minutes ago - no opt out anymore. I already cannot stand the way the new my ebay looks like a regular listings page, so I'm going to have a play and see if I can change the format.

Final value fees go up to a flat 10% (up from 8.75%) on 12/03/09, with one concession being that if you list at £0.99 or lower you don't pay an insertion fee. Maybe this £0.99 will see more low start auctions?

mash

Sith Lord
bastards i hate it when they change stuff why do they do it? if it aint broke dont fix it!!

let ne know if u can get it back to how it was!!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah I noticed mine had changed earlier. ****ing confusing the new set up. Why the hell they felt the need to mess about with it I'll never know!

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Mine changed a couple weeks ago. I am starting to get used to the interface, but I still liked the old one better. The day I can no longer opt out of their new search experience is the day I'll really be pissed. I don't see why they can't give us both options. Us old timers can stick with the old interface and new users get the new.

A

Anonymous

Its a complete mess now the bastards :evil: Surely thay must have had a counter thingy on the 'opt out' option and could see that peeps opted out - I know everyone I know did

lee gray

Sith Lord
ebay are getting such greedy ****ers now

I mean I had something on there that if it sold would be a final value fee of nearly 45 quid,, you bypass ebay and sell on a forum and thats a lot of money you save

A

Anonymous

Greedy I'll say. Costs nothing to put on an ad if you start it at 0.99p or under - but they take 10% of the final price in fees up to a max of £40.00 :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom