back to his old tricks again

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
now we all know this guy is usually a bit optimisitic with his prices. but check this baby out:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-C9-ROTJ-TRI-LOGO-YODA-TRILOGO-MOC_W0QQitemZ140043777491QQihZ004

what is the point? :? that's 20 times more than it's worth! :lol:

Bollux

Grand Master
What an idiot?

No one would fall for that would they?

He wants Ã'£95 for this!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-PALITOY-DT-LUKE-12-BACK-DOUBLE-TELESCOPING_W0QQitemZ140043725479QQihZ004QQcategoryZ56306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Repro card and saber! what a loser!

That also has to be one of the worst Recards I have ever seen!

inzaman

Sith Lord
Maybe he is hoping that someone is that desparate for a Yoda to complete their Tri-logo collection, having said that i suppose if you had got that far then most of your funds would have gone on a Jawa and General Madine.
Do you need a Yoda for your Tri-logo collection Edd?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
no mine cost about Ã'£60, and is in much better condition than that one.
they generally go for around Ã'£75-Ã'£100 for a decent one, but as low as Ã'£50.

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
You don't have to use BIN, you could just make an offer..... :wink:

I just offered him Ã'£35, we'll see if he'l take a Ã'£964 reduction :roll:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Which version of the Tri Carded Yoda is rarer, Brown of Orange snake? I was reading a post about them both on RS a while ago but I can't remember which one it is :?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
spoons said:
craignwo4life said:
You don't have to use BIN, you could just make an offer..... :wink:

I just offered him Ã'£35, we'll see if he'l take a Ã'£964 reduction :roll:

spoons, that offer sounds about right!!

i dont understand this guy, hes got a POTF yoda which i thought was rarer than the tri logo, but hes selling that for ONLY Ã'£700.

i absolutly hate this guy, why the hell would anyone even think about listing stuff that high??!! he ruins in for collectors because hes got some good stuff but ridiculous prices!!!!

whens ebay bringing in this no more private feedback system so we can see what his feedbacks read??

A

Anonymous

Hiya. I usually dont post but thought you might find this interesting. If I got this right it is a list of his sales...

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=30&userid=23416&include=0&rows=50&sort=3&completed=1

Great forum by the way. When I get round to actually collecting I'll be joining you.

Edited to say this is actually a list of his attempted sales.

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Thats a nice feature Blackers, thanks for the share :wink:

I love this offer of Ã'£1 on his Ã'£40.000 set of POTF Proof cards :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=140032143089

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
In fairness the seller is a nice guy who I have done one deal with in the past so I don't think it is fair to totally slate the guy. :lol:

If he has enough money to buy these items and continually list them at high prices then good luck to him. If they don't sell then he is the one losing money and if another collector really wants one of his pieces they can always try and negotiate a price.

Look at him as the Harrods of Star Wars collecting. :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I have to agree with craignwo4life, I have bought from him before and he was very decent about it. Yes, his prices are high, not denying that, but to deal with he is a straight up guy. God knows I've met plenty worse on Ebay!

warrachuppin

Padawan
craignwo4life said:
In fairness the seller is a nice guy who I have done one deal with in the past so I don't think it is fair to totally slate the guy. :lol:

If he has enough money to buy these items and continually list them at high prices then good luck to him. If they don't sell then he is the one losing money and if another collector really wants one of his pieces they can always try and negotiate a price.

Look at him as the Harrods of Star Wars collecting. :wink:

I agree, if some people are willing to pay those prices good luck to him, he has got some really great items but far to expensive for me though.

Daz

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
I think a bit of it is jealousy,lets be honest most of us wouldn't mind a few pieces out of his collection.
I've dealt with him in the past and he's genuine,just like most of us he's on the lookout for a bargain.
He tried to pick my AFA80 12back Ben up on the cheap on Sun after it finished,can't blame the guy for trying.
Unlucky though already agreed to sell it to someone else. :twisted:

Bollux

Grand Master
He does have some lovely stuff on there!

He even has one of the pieces from the Leonard DiCaprio auctions.....

I never knew GI Joe would go for so much either! Ã'£695??

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
Wow, some people actually agree with my opinions!! :shock: :oops: :lol:

I'm sure he's great :wink:

and he hasn't knocked back my offer yet 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom