Scorpio

Padawan
Hello everyone, i am new to the site, but not new to Star Wars or the figures.........as a boy i had just about every figure, ship etc etc imagineable - one day i came home and my mam announced that she had given my entire collection to a charity shop - everything was in storage as i was now 18 years old, so prabably around 1995; i raced down the town to the charity shop, only to find that the lot was sold - ****, eh...LOL - it still pains me to this day

so - fast forward 14 years and i now collect banned original films from 1984, known as the video nasties (i have 37 of the original 39 films banned by the DPP act of 1984)..........i have a very sought after collection - BUT, i miss my Star Wars collection, so i have decided to collect them again........i am trying to get them MINT and boxed and sealed.........because i am treating it as a lifetime gig

if anyone has the time to help me with searching hints, with sales you have yourselves etc etc i would be very very grateful

regards, Chris

spoons

Grand Master
Welcome Chris

The for sale section here is a good place to start otherwise Rebelscum or ebay, but checkout the bad seller list first

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
whats the full list of video nasties .
I can think of
exorsist
evil dead
i spit on your grave
scum
and the maybes
driller killer
quadrophenia . Maybe not nasty but sure it was banned
few others but not sure on names involving cannibuls

aussiejames

Sith Lord
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_nasty Most of us have strong opinions on copied Star wars items (fakes etc.) Chris what are your thoughts on copied videos?

Josh

Sith Lord
LOL I have watched "The tool box murders", when I was off my head on magic mushrooms once..intrigued to say the least at the time..We put it on the next day and were like, "what the **** is this ****?" lol... It was a good watch off our faces though..didn't want it to end..I think that was because we were more afraid what we were going to do once it did.lol it was messy bwahahaahahaha

Welcome aboard Chris!
It appears you are just as disturbing as the rest of us..should fit in just fine mate ;)

Scorpio

Padawan
thanks for the warm welcome guys - i will try and answer you all in one go - there were 72 films in total put up by the DPP for banning - only 39 were actually banned in 1984 - here there are:

nasty3.jpg

from the DPP39 i am missing Beast in Heat and Devil Hunter - both are worth good money.......a BIH would fetch upto £800 depending on condition - a Devil Hunter is more like £400.......i am waiting to buy a shrink wrapped DH..............fingers crossed

here is the full nasties (DPP72 list):
Absurd
Andy Warhol's Frankenstein
Anthropophagous the Beast
Axe
Beast in Heat,
Beyond,
Blood Bath
Blood Feast
Blood Rites
Bloody Moon
Bogey Man,
Burning, The
Cannibal Apocalypse
Cannibal Ferox
Cannibal Holocaust
Cannibal Man,
Cannibal Terror
Contamination
Dead & Buried
Death Trap
Deep River Savages
Delirium
Devil Hunter,
Don't Go in the House
Don't Go in the Woods... Alone!
Don't Go Near the Park
Don't Look in the Basement
Driller Killer,
Evil Dead,
Evilspeak
Exposé
Faces of Death
Fight for Your Life
Forest of Fear
Frozen Scream
Funhouse
Gestapo's Last Orgy
House by the Cemetery,
House on the Edge of the Park
Human Experiments
I Miss You, Hugs & Kisses
I Spit on Your Grave
Inferno
Island of Death
Killer Nun
Last House on the Left,
Late Night Trains
Living Dead, The
Love Camp 7
Madhouse
Mardi Gras Massacre
Night of the Bloody Apes
Night of the Demon
Nightmare Maker
Nightmares in a Damaged Brain
Possession
Pranks
Prisoner of the Cannibal God
Revenge of the Bogey Man
Slayer, The
Snuff
SS Experiment Camp
Tenebrae
Terror Eyes
Toolbox Murders, The
Unhinged
Visiting Hours
Werewolf and the Yeti, The
Witch Who Came from the Sea, The
Women Behind Bars
Zombie Creeping Flesh
Zombie Flesh Eaters

i also collect Bruce Lee Pre Cert tapes.....here are some:

bruce2.jpg

with regard to copies - WE hate them................our website - http://www.pre-cert.co.uk/ is full of experts who can spot fakes (by tape stock, label printing/cut etc etc) - like you guys can via certain irregularities.........i have asked on there for some Star Wars carded figures and many of the lads on there collect

Josh

Sith Lord
Well if you can find anything Dengar related, moc or loose, let me know mate :)
Good luck with those last two movies :)

Josh

Sith Lord
Cool jeapordy..I love this game

What is Dengar : A bounty hunter from ESB..the one with the bandages on his head.
Apparently he is in construction also ;) http://www.the-builders.com/

Scorpio

Padawan
cheers - i cannot remember if i hd a dengar years ago......all i have now is a boba fett - loose and sitting on my video shelf (next to Texas Chainsaw Massacre) :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom