leia,s blaster

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
not only am i having a mare trying to get one.this has to be the dearest piece of plastic on the planet.they are selling for Ã'£10 ,thats more then most average figures

mash

Sith Lord
having a mare trying to get one

Jabba your right it is ridiculous price for a small piece of plastic you are better off buying the whole figure for the gun then selling the figure and cape on again. Or buy a repro like I did.

mash

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Probably because it's tiny. Means loads of them got lost. It's the only one I lost out of the original 12 figures.

Jase

wozza35

Jedi Knight
I know what you mean jabba ,seems a lot of money for a silly little bit of plastic and why is the leia one more expensive?
as for buying a figure just for the gun the trouble is the figures with a gun are that much more expensive anyway :cry:
ill let you know if i find any

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Blue ones are around Ã'£7 and black ones Ã'£10

What I usually do is buy a complete figure from a top seller like Leahs Toys as their Leia weapons are always genuine. You may pay slightly more for the figure but at least you know you are getting the real thing. :wink:

Kneon Light

Padawan
Or you could buy from :wink: a reliable seller who's husband posts on this forum and offers 10% discount and free postage to members :wink:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Kneon Light said:
Or you could buy from :wink: a reliable seller who's husband posts on this forum and offers 10% discount and free postage to members :wink:

very subtle hint there kneon, i like your style!!!!

gustie

Sith Lord
Kneon Light said:

please see pm's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom