palitoy 12 back luke on the bay...

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
First one I've seen in a while...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-Palitoy-12-back-UKG-70-RARE-/320615378731

What will this bad boy go for I wonder?

:?:

Jason

aussiejames

Sith Lord
" Crazily rare more than he had three years on a honed any kind of side into a collection there can be very big treasure there is a crumpling crosswise on the reverse side but from this yet big treasure well only a palitoy main character " sellers' English is worse than mine :lol: I guess being from Hungary is an excuse.

Joe

Grand Master
By all accounts at least from what I have seen this ebayer buy over the years he's got quite the collection tucked away, especially the odd ball rare items that you just don't see for sale much.

I wonder if hes parting with it all, he's had a lot for sale recently but his prices haven't always hit their targets in my opinion..

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
aussiejames said:
" Crazily rare more than he had three years on a honed any kind of side into a collection there can be very big treasure there is a crumpling crosswise on the reverse side but from this yet big treasure well only a palitoy main character " sellers' English is worse than mine :lol: I guess being from Hungary is an excuse.

You beat me to it. I read that sentence and was like WTF is this guy on!?
Nice item all the same, anyone on here tempted to bid?

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Definitely recognise his ebay name. I think I sold him a POTF Obi Wan Kenobi MOC a while back. Hes got some nice Luke Farmboy MOC's up for sale right now.

e30318is

Sith Lord
I'd love a farmboy Luke moc, whats the going rate for an afa 80 12 back Kenner? I was tempted by the afa esb you had for sale Chris, did he stay on the forum? That was a great piece

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hey ed. Yeah it was a very nice one. It was a palitoy rotj one and was an Afa 85. It did sell to someone on the boards.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Our man on the scene reports live from the last minute of the auction:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJQhhL8lb9g

:D

Jason

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Lol yeah I like it.

Have to admit you didn't sound anything like I expected you to Jason. Not sure WTF I expected you to sound like, but I was surprised when I realised it was you doing the commentary.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom