Hoth Scene Photo comp.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Ok Its my favourite bit of my favourite SW movie.
And we got dumped on with snow last night.
Mainly due to At-Ats and snow speeders and the hoth snowtrooper.

And almost every one has snow so tomorrow(i will understand if the aussie guys cant we will except dusty Tatooine scenes) get out those at-ats and speeders and get snapping in the snow. (an excuse to play with them)
:)

prize is ehhhhh,,,,,, i will think of something

steve

e30318is

Sith Lord
Great idea- if only I hadn't sold my imperials to you I could get involved!!! I still have a few bits and bobs, this could be a lot of fun.....

ODB

Jedi Master
No snow round my way yet but you can have these from last year:
100_1678.jpg

100_1622.jpg

100_1706.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Good idea!
Now if only I could get to my folks where my collection is, ****ing rear wheel drive automatic cars ain't much use getting up snow/ice covered hills!

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
its all about being used to driving in it.
i am heading home soon to get my stuff out in the garden. :lol: shouldnt have sold the two At-Ats still at least i have two left.

I was thinking this would be funny for MOC or MISB only collectors,, a load of cards and boxes in the snow. :lol: :lol:

i am mintist :mrgreen:

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: yeah thats it,(i bet you secretly loved playing with them) i cant believe i actually started this thread and then didnt even take any pics, too busy snowboarding. :D

At this very minute i have about 20cms of snow outside and its still comin so tomorrow i will definately get it sorted.

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Imperial nut said:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: yeah thats it,(i bet you secretly loved playing with them) i cant believe i actually started this thread and then didnt even take any pics, too busy snowboarding. :D

At this very minute i have about 20cms of snow outside and its still comin so tomorrow i will definately get it sorted.

I did actually Steve! :lol:

Looking forward to your pics mate! 8)

PGowdy

Grand Master
Brilliant pics Mark. Loving this. I don't have enough toys to partake but enjoying all the entries. 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Great effort mate. If I hadn't spent the last two hours digging my car out of my folks driveway I'd be outside taking a few of my own.

spoons

Grand Master
Nice one Mark - I bet your neighbours gave you some funny looks

Not much snow in Oxford as usual, but if we get any more I'll give it a go :mrgreen:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Nor here (West London). Snowed all last night. I was covered in it coming home from the pub late last night but it's largely not settling. Not yet anyway.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom