My Yoda has 2 left feet!

A

Anonymous

I've had him from new since I was a kid but he's always had 2 left feet, is he more or less valuable for it? Definitely a fault at manufacture.

Cheers
WB

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
wookie breath said:
is he more or less valuable for it? Definitely a fault at manufacture.
He maybe worth slightly more to some collectors providing it is complete with snake and cane as there are some people who collect production faults.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Welcome aboard. If you have a fetish for a paticular fat bird from the osbourne clan i wouldnt say anything about it. Just ask craig :D . :wink:

inzaman

Sith Lord
Thats a fairly unique Yoda and looks quite funny with a leg back to front, whether its worth more or not who knows with the SW market just recently. If you are thinking of selling then it would be interesting to see what it would go for on ebay.

spoons

Grand Master
welcome wookie breath

I can't see the pic of your Yoda anyone got ny ideas why?

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Welcome to the forum WB :D

to the right person your yoda would be worth a premium, but people are always quick to question authenticity of star wars figure variation/errors :(

I've a snaggletooth with a non moulded, but painted foot and that has been questioned loads, why would i melt a figures foot :?

I'd keep him if i were you :D

spoons

Grand Master
inzaman said:
spoons said:
I can't see the pic of your Yoda anyone got ny ideas why?
Use the force spoons 8)

thanks Inzaman that's sorted it 8)

(or it might have been the **** new firewall at work blocking banner ads)

I like the Yoda 8)

A

Anonymous

to the right person your yoda would be worth a premium, but people are always quick to question authenticity of star wars figure variation/errors

hi roundster,

I had thought about that but I think you'ld be able to tell if someone had cracked it open and glued it back, like you say why would you bother?!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom