custom figure

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250088440970&rd=1&rd=1

lot of money for a custom

what is the best way to dismantle a figure and make customs

Bollux

Grand Master
boil and pop!

boil water in a pan....pop the figure in pull the arms and legs out, you should be able to split the torso that way too

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Seller is from Newtownabbey, any idea who they are Coco?
That another from over here?

gustie

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250088440970&rd=1&rd=1

sorry to drag this old post up again... but once u boiled and popped the head or even arms how do you get the head/another head back into the figure without damaging the torso or even the head?

cocofstar

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Seller is from Newtownabbey, any idea who they are Coco?
That another from over here?

Have seen that seller knocking about on eBay for a while now but have never bought anything from them and they do make some pretty cool customs... I should maybe make a few enquiries :wink:

Also forgot to warn you about the guy who has the shop in Newtownards called Jabba's Palace. It's a pretty good shop but the owner is a con man who ripped me off once on eBay and never sent me my items!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Never really in Newtownards, may go and have a look for the shop though. :wink:

What happened between you and the owner?

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Was up at Nutts corner one Sunday picking up a few figures when I was collecting Modern and I met some guy who gave me a flyer for a new shop that had just opened in Newtownards called Jabba's Palace.
Took a spin up a few weeks later with one of my mates and we got a few figures and everything was dead on.
I then noticed a few weeks later that the same guy was selling items on eBay so I bid on a few items and won them.
I sent him a cheque and it clears and I wait for 2 weeks and no items. I start emailing him and he keeps telling me he is sending them tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow etc... Then a month passes and I email and say "Your the guy who owns Jabba's Palace?" "Is it ok then if I come up and collect my items at the shop?".
I sent that email twice and never got any response so I said **** him and have never darkened his door again since. He was the first person to rip me off on eBay and ofcourse he had to be someone local.
Have since met another guy at a toy show in Belvoir who told me he ripped him off as well so I now stay well away from him.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
gustie said:
jayjedi said:

sorry to drag this old post up again... but once u boiled and popped the head or even arms how do you get the head/another head back into the figure without damaging the torso or even the head?
Same way. If the limbs still wont fit try cutting a notch out of the end and they will fit. To stiffen the limb joints wrap some dental floss round the limb and pull it out. Repeat this process as many times as you need. It builds up a thin layer of wax in the joints.

Scruffy Looking

Padawan
jayjedi said:

Are you planning on doing custom figures yourself?

Fancy a free boba fett?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom