Die cast reference site

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Just had a look through the reference sites, very informative Spoons and lovely pics to 8)

Russ :D

spoons

Grand Master
Thanks both, there's been two additions in the last 12 months, I love die cast for that very reason. So little is documented and I'm learning all the time

coomber75

Sith Lord
whats tge going rate on tie bomber loose spoons any idea??? i need to finish my loose run lol

spoons

Grand Master
coomber75 said:
whats tge going rate on tie bomber loose spoons any idea??? i need to finish my loose run lol

Seem to have stabilised around the £250 - £300 mark loose but I'm sensing a bit of a drop off in die cast prices so maybe hang on a bit and see if £150-£200 becomes the norm again?

good luck Les!

spoons

Grand Master
One for you die cast variant fiends. A great and well researched piece by Justin is now up in the featured article section of the website. Some really clear photos of those differences. Great job Justin! I've also updated the ESB 11C page to feature factory codes at the request of Jason.

https://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk/featured-articles

It's the last article on the page

Jedijut

Padawan
Happy it's finally up for everyone to check out. Hopefully more variants surface from other collectors checking their Die Cast collections.

spoons

Grand Master
Been very little new content on the website recently so very happy to post this new article about the Tsukuda metal kits. I knew nothing about them before Marc Kuin got in touch. Marc's article is the last tab on the 'featured article' section

Hope it's of interest

https://vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk/featured-articles

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom