Palitoy ROTJ Luke Original 45 Back

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Hey guys-

Just picked this up from ebay. Not sure of the bubble and have no book reference for it. Doesn't match the bubbles on any of my ROTJ figures. What do you think?

Thanks

KGrHqJpE-1KkcMPBPwj6y5w-w60_12.jpg

KGrHqZngE-5UJRT-wBPwj67hOIQ60_12.jpg

Lee77

Sith Lord
I've looked at mine and all my Luke Farmboys have different bubbles to that one. Got a leia boush on a palitoy with the same bubble as that Luke though, so I'm guessing that it's ok. If it is, that was a good price :D

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Was the guy called Stuart who you bought it from?

can you give me the link too it plz?

If it is him, he has a Obi-Wan which i think is fake, im sure that is the same luke in the pic he sent too me ages ago.

But plz don`t panic mate, i could be wrong, i have just looked through my ebay inbox and is hard too find the one that it is, but if you could send link that would be great

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Pm'ed you back mate, the only thing I would say guys is before you buy from him get him too email some close up pics wherever he states there are dings or dents, example on then snaggle the dent at the top is slightly worse than descibed.

Hope this helps.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
It's an ESB bubble on a ROTJ card. With that said it also has no footer. Looks like there maybe some glue residue...unsure...if it is a reseal..it's a good one with the wrong bubble.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I wish you had a close up of the bubble seal area bottom area and a close up of the saber. Looks like maybe a splice job and a fake saber..................but I am not 100% sure. The ESB bubble is wrong.....unless someone chimes in and tells me different....then I want to see other known examples.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
Yeah This is a palitoy. Didn't know they had footers in the Jedi cards. :?:
Man, Its threads like this that show me how much I still have to learn about this great hobby of ours.....ROTJ cards footers, Transition cards, Different Cardbacks/Bubbles, etc......I have learnt so much in such a short time on here, 6 months ago I would have looked at that card and thought :shock: Class... not knowing any different...Still think its a great looking card though :D ....What an really valueable forum this is, keep up the good work lads....

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Just seen this one

http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=47172
Ok...so it's a palitoy 45 back........but this picture lacks the stemmed bubble version. The 48 back did not have the stemmed bubble and this version lacks it too.........................I guess we will see what you get Grant.

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
My views too Jeff, thing is though mate I know about 10% of what you know, so I'm way down the line of what the rest of you guys know :? But I'm very willing too listen and learn just like the young Jedi I have become :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom