Variant Guides

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Hi Peeps,

Is there a definitive guide for variants on figures , it seems to me that a lot of the material has not been updated on some of the known guides. If so could i have a link.

Cheers for your help. :p

tundra9

Sith Lord
www.landoslocker.com was a very good site for variants, but it has been down for a while now, not sure
when it's going to be back up though..

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Cheers for your help guys, :p

yeah Landos locker has been down for while not sure whats going on there, :!: ill check out the variant link on TIG.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi CRAZYHAZY, you are welcome to visit my site, there you also can see the variants I have and good pictures.

http://www.pomse2001.dk

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi tundra9, thanks for the kind words :D

Yes dig up those norwegian comics :wink: will you do an norweigan focus it could be awesome ? :D

Hi Chrome_Jedi, thanks for the kind words. But I am just an amateur so everything could look better if I know how to do it. But I try do my best and also to try to update nearly every day.

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Hi CRAZYHAZY, you are welcome to visit my site, there you also can see the variants I have and good pictures.

http://www.pomse2001.dk

Hey what's up Lars :)

Your website is awesome bro, very informative.

Is the Boba Fett #12 COO a Tri-Logo??

Ima make sure I book mark this!

Thanks
June

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi June,

Great to see you on the forum :D

Thanks for the kind words, but it still need a lot of work and updates :D

As far as I know it is a Tri-logo :D

Thanks again.

Hope you enjoy the forum ?

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Hi June,

Great to see you on the forum :D

Thanks for the kind words, but it still need a lot of work and updates :D

As far as I know it is a Tri-logo :D

Thanks again.

Hope you enjoy the forum ?

Thanks. Great forum, glad to be here.

.Q.

Jedi Master
Lars, you're too modest. I've had your site saved in my favourites for ages and I refer to it very often. It's a quite magnificent achievement, huge thanks to you for putting in so much graft.
Sadly as Landos locker is no longer about, the only other online variant guide I've found is this one -

http://www.highasakoit.co.uk/starwars/starwars.php

I find this very useful particularly for the comparison pics of the more noticable variants - sculpt, paint ops etc.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
.Q. said:
Lars, you're too modest. I've had your site saved in my favourites for ages and I refer to it very often. It's a quite magnificent achievement, huge thanks to you for putting in so much graft.
Sadly as Landos locker is no longer about, the only other online variant guide I've found is this one -

http://www.highasakoit.co.uk/starwars/starwars.php

I find this very useful particularly for the comparison pics of the more noticable variants - sculpt, paint ops etc.

Hi Q thanks mate for the kind word :D Yes I also miss Landos locker, I also used that site to find info about figures that I was missing, do you know what happen to that site or the guy ?

I also use highasakoit, there is some great info there :D

.Q.

Jedi Master
Re. your site. You're most welcome for the kind words Pomse, I for one, appreciate the work to keep it going.
There does seem to be a lack of unification for loose variant info, making those websites that continue to exist all the more valuable.

Re. Landos locker - hmm not sure. Something in the dark corners of my peanut brain tells me the fellow behind Landos locker just stopped running the site, which I suppose was a kind of showcase. Shame as I found it a great source of info. I may be right in saying he was on RS, maybe under the same name? There's every chance I'm completely wrong on all counts here, I reckon some of the more veteren members here would have better info - and memories!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Q, Thanks again for the kind words again :D

Maybe you are right about Landos locker, but I still miss that site :( I heard in the beginning that Landos locker would only be down for a short time. But today I think it will be forever.

Great to meet another variant collector, I think we need to talk some more about variants :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom