ISP-6 Repair ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys does any of you have a guide about how to repair the wings so they can fold out and close again ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have found out how to get the wings up. But getting the wings down does still not work.

Please help :oops:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
aussiejames said:
Have you undone the screws & pulled it apart?

Yes, I have also pulled a second one apart that worked to see how that look inside. They look the same and now none of them work :(

What a difficult vehicle :?

Joe

Grand Master
I always wondered why Kenner never had a factory in Denmark! Now I know why :lol: :lol:

Only joking, hope you get some help on the ISP-6!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Joe said:
I always wondered why Kenner never had a factory in Denmark! Now I know why :lol: :lol:

Only joking, hope you get some help on the ISP-6!

They both came from a Tri-logo box, I thought you were the tri-logo expert joe and could help me :lol: :lol:

This is how it looks inside

STA60001-13_zps2753d297.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
I've honestly never taken a single ship or vehicle apart sorry! I've owned most of them but never had to repair one.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Joe said:
I've honestly never taken a single ship or vehicle apart sorry! I've owned most of them but never had to repair one.

It was also just a joke :D

Funny that all my tri-logo ISP-6 is broken the wings does not work. All the kenner I have is fine. But they look the same inside :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Capetown said:
Is there a difference between the Kenner and Tri ISP-6?

No I can't see any difference only that the Tri is a no coo and the kenner have another stamp.

I think it has something to do with the black gear that connect the wings. So I have to place the wings correct so they match the gear.
I have no problem with finding the holes so the wings match. It is the position that is wrong all the time and when I pust them up I can't get them down again :x

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys, I have no more problems with it. My big brother fixed it and now it works again. But I still think it is not easy to repair them. I would love to know how they made them on the factories :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Doomseeker said:
Glad to hear that you finally got the little bugger working once more

Thanks mate, yes it is nice that it finally works and he fixed 3 of them for me :lol: I hope they was better than me to make them on the factory :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom