Cloud Car Pilot Variant ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys I bought this Cloud Car Pilot with this strange Orange hands and feet. The helmet is also much darker orange than others I have seen and the belt is more light grey than others I have seen.

First I thought it was a Lili Ledy, but the coo does not match with the Lili Ledy.

Have any of you guys seen such a figure before ?

Unfortunately, it is not perfect it has a damage on the the right foot and on the left hand :(

But I still think it looks cool.

CloudCarPilot46_zps036063cd.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
walkie said:
was this from ebay? and has the yellow/orange paint been touched up?

Yes I bought it on ebay, I don't know if the orange paint have been touched up. How do I see that ?

walkie

Sith Lord
do you have a close up of the boot and glove with paint rubs on them? also a pic of the COO would be nice.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
After talking with some experts and having the figure under black light I got confirmed it was repainted :cry:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
It is the same figure it just got a mail damage, so I only think there was one. I asked for a 50% refund because of the mail damage and at that time I still tought it could be a special figure. I have now asked seller for the last 50% in refund after I finally found out it was repainted :(

walkie

Sith Lord
I thought it looked familiar, however yours had more paint damage to the boot.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear about the Figure and seeing the picture of Dr Kenobi's listing reminded me of a cut card Ben I bought from him as mint and when it arrived it had a crack in it. Can't remember if I received a part refund but I think his listings can be a little suspect at times (or maybe he just can't pack anything properly).

Hope you have some luck though and also find the real deal at some point.

flycasual

Jedi Master
It can be hard to let things like this go, hoping for a new discovery. I see one nearly every day. 99.99% of the time they are home made.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
He gave me a full refund :D but he was not happy about I gave him neutral feedback.

I think you can't get a positive feedback if the items is not packed well and one figure is damaged in the mail, even if he refund me 100%.

What do you think, was a Neutral feedback the correct to give him ?

walkie

Sith Lord
I would have gone for Neutral end of story, the guy deals with enough star wars stuff to spot a repainted figure!!

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
He gave me a full refund :D but he was not happy about I gave him neutral feedback.

I think you can't get a positive feedback if the items is not packed well and one figure is damaged in the mail, even if he refund me 100%.

What do you think, was a Neutral feedback the correct to give him ?

Neutral Feedback was correct Lars. Anybody else could have been as arse and let negative. Good call, since he gave you a full refund.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks for the support guys :wink:

I have bought some figures from him after I won this figure and I have told him to pack them better and if it was a problem with the mail money I would pay a little extra for the packing. The lot of figures I received with this figure was just put in a bubble envelope with bubble around all the figures not each figure, maybe why the figure was damaged scratching against the others. Lucky it was a repainted figure, what if it was a very rare figure that was damaged :(

When I mail to other people I always pack pack each figure in a zip bag or bubble. How does you guys pack ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom