Land Of Jawa Playset

x-pack

Grand Master
Hi

I've been looking on Ebay at some of the early playsets and the prices seem pretty reasonable. Is this because they aren't particularly rare? Most seem to be in the U.S so the problem that presents if the postage, which tends to be as much as the item. How much are these sets worth in the UK. The Cantina playsets seems to be similarly priced - around £30.

x-pack

Grand Master
There are loads in the US but the postage is, well .. what you expect from the U.S - bleedin pricey :shock:

Seen a few loose land of the Jawas and Cantina that look really nice

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
From what I've seen there's much more Kenner playsets out there and they are mostly reasnobaly priced. The postage on eBay from the states is rediculous but in reality it's pretty cheep, there international shipping is about the same as UK signed for in the UK

x-pack

Grand Master
Never been on there. Reading about it scares me a little bit, especially as i would be a noob on that site :?

Richard_H

Grand Master
There's a lot of great people on there. I'm a newbie too on there. There are some twats too, as long as you quickly realise that it isn't the same as here you'll be fine.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
It depends on what version you want- there are many different types if you want MIB. Condition as well is key.

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
I've not really been checking out the prices of boxed playsets but there is a lot of Kenner that turns up on RS. I only use the site to buy and sell really and I've never had a problem, theres a lot of great Item come up on there from good honest sellers, just make sure you check out there feedback before you buy and if they are an active member then its pretty safe I recon but you should always pay the extra PP fees with any pricy items or if you have any concerns about the seller.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom