Rancor Keeper variations

Information on variations, weapons, cleaning and repair etc
User avatar
chazb73
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2459
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Rancor Keeper variations

Post by chazb73 » Sun May 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Cheers June :D
Imagesidilama by chazb73, on Flickr

User avatar
Stormtrooper37
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2017
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 pm
Location: The Vale Worcestershire

Re: Rancor Keeper variations

Post by Stormtrooper37 » Mon May 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Nice Trilogo Andy, not got RK yet myself.

What's next the Lili Ledy MOC :P
I hunt down
Trilogo's, La Guerre des Etoiles, L' Empire Contre-Attaque, Guerre Stellari

Image
Image

User avatar
chazb73
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2459
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Rancor Keeper variations

Post by chazb73 » Mon May 06, 2013 9:34 pm

:lol: - mmm, Do you think I could pick one up for £20 Paul :lol:
Imagesidilama by chazb73, on Flickr

User avatar
Stormtrooper37
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2017
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 pm
Location: The Vale Worcestershire

Re: Rancor Keeper variations

Post by Stormtrooper37 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:06 pm

chazb73 wrote::lol: - mmm, Do you think I could pick one up for £20 Paul :lol:
You never know...........

Good luck with your new mini focus :wink:
I hunt down
Trilogo's, La Guerre des Etoiles, L' Empire Contre-Attaque, Guerre Stellari

Image
Image

User avatar
chazb73
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2459
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Rancor Keeper variations

Post by chazb73 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Stormtrooper37 wrote:
chazb73 wrote::lol: - mmm, Do you think I could pick one up for £20 Paul :lol:
You never know...........

Good luck with your new mini focus :wink:
Very true - look at my palitoy 30 back bespin guard (no... dont want to think of him!!! :evil: )
Imagesidilama by chazb73, on Flickr

User avatar
Stormtrooper37
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2017
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 pm
Location: The Vale Worcestershire

Re: Rancor Keeper variations

Post by Stormtrooper37 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:18 pm

chazb73 wrote:
Stormtrooper37 wrote:
chazb73 wrote::lol: - mmm, Do you think I could pick one up for £20 Paul :lol:
You never know...........

Good luck with your new mini focus :wink:
Very true - look at my palitoy 30 back bespin guard (no... dont want to think of him!!! :evil: )
:lol: :lol: That did cross my mind, but didn't want to mention that after the nightmare that followed when selling him!
I hunt down
Trilogo's, La Guerre des Etoiles, L' Empire Contre-Attaque, Guerre Stellari

Image
Image

Post Reply