FAKE BRITAIN - Toy Toni Video Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantman

Sith Lord
Great work done here Jason, click to watch the video, if anyone has time to do a fullscreen or HD edit feel free and we can add it.

Thanks

Andy

https://vid.me/d8mO

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Nice rip, thanks for that. Should let all the non UK based collectors have a look.

:)

Jason

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Interesting watch, always good to see Star Wars featured on TV, even if it is the ToyToni debacle.

Captainsolo1978

Jedi Master
Thanks. That was really good. Only thing is the auctioneer picks up the Palitoy Hoth Stormtrooper, then it cuts to a Kenner 65 back- think the editing may be out!!!

The auctioneer then looks at the Kenner 65 back and says there is no indentation indicating a fake. Only thing is, Kenner cards are legit!!!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Captainsolo1978 said:
Thanks. That was really good. Only thing is the auctioneer picks up the Palitoy Hoth Stormtrooper, then it cuts to a Kenner 65 back- think the editing may be out!!!

The auctioneer then looks at the Kenner 65 back and says there is no indentation indicating a fake. Only thing is, Kenner cards are legit!!!

Guess we can stick that one on the bloopers reel.

:)

Jason

MarkG

Jedi Master
obiwannacollect said:
Anyone fancy a trip to Brighton one evening? I hear the weather is nice this time of year

It's not been too great down here last few days... loads of rain and blowing a hoolie.

Great link though... as others have said, shame Toni wasn't mentioned... but hopefully got the point across.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
obiwannacollect said:
Anyone fancy a trip to Brighton one evening? I hear the weather is nice this time of year

What I have never understood is the amount of time people have put towards this, the money lost and frustration vented but no one has gone to give him a knock on his door to ask any questions face to face. Its very easy to sit at home calling him the scum of the earth etc. but has anyone ever tried addressing the accusations face to face, there may be more to this than meets the eye.
The address is about 10 minutes from my office but I have no investment or interest other than the ongoing saga...but if I was sitting on a couple of grands worth of investment that had just plummeted I'd want some direct answers

MarkG

Jedi Master
PIGCITY said:
obiwannacollect said:

What I have never understood is the amount of time people have put towards this, the money lost and frustration vented but no one has gone to give him a knock on his door to ask any questions face to face. Its very easy to sit at home calling him the scum of the earth etc. but has anyone ever tried addressing the accusations face to face, there may be more to this than meets the eye.
The address is about 10 minutes from my office but I have no investment or interest other than the ongoing saga...but if I was sitting on a couple of grands worth of investment that had just plummeted I'd want some direct answers

Yup, have to agree with you here.. I did have a fair few of his mocs back in early 2000, but sold them in 2002/03. If I still had them, I'd certainly be knocking on his door... just 5mins from my house too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom